Ultra-Kill 17-oz Ultra-Kill Wasp & Hornet Killer 283580 uploaded by Brittney E.Ultra-Kill 17-oz Ultra-Kill Wasp & Hornet Killer 283580 uploaded by Brittney E.Ultra-Kill 17-oz Ultra-Kill Wasp & Hornet Killer 283580 uploaded by Shanta D.

BY ULTRA-KILL

Kills on contact. 20-ft jet spray. Eliminates the nest. see more...

Brittney E.
Salida, CA
As we were preparing for our 4th of July we discovered not one but two nests! This could have been a BBQ destroyer but thanks to this spray crisis adverted! For less than $3 and instant results how could you ask for anything better? As my boyfriend sprayed I held the door open expecting a swarm behind him but there was nothing! Instead we looked to find the pictures below dead wasps! This saved my BBQ highly recommended
Shanta D.
Lafayette, LA
I had a wasp nest over my door and I used everything I could think of in the house they would fly around the nest and come right back. Went to my local lowes and one spray they fell to ground and died. I like that it has a nozzle that goes far so I didn't have to be close to them.
Mary R.
Starkville, MS
I'm terrified of wasps but there's always a lot of them in the summer in MS. this kills them without having to get close to them. It works great