BY JOY

Ultra Joy® Lemon Scent Dishwashing Liquid.

Powerful cleaning!

A Little Goes A Long Way™! see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Brittany B.
Clayton, NY
Not my favorite brand of dish soap by far. The cost of the dish soap is priced well. I certainly find myself using way more of this product than competitors. When washing with a sponge I feel like I have to use more soap after I wash one dish.

The smell is not very strong but I'm not really concerned about my dishes smelling anyway.
Anna C.
Home Sweet Home Expert
This is a decent dished out. It gets the job done and cleans the dishes. It is affordable and has a fresh scent. I wish that the soap went a little longer/was concentrated more. I would recommend this because it is affordable but I would not purchase it again.
Gabriela M.
Wish I had used this product long before! Love that the scent isn't too strong and the product really does its job. Serves for multi purpose ; for dishwashing , cleansing my hands, scrubbing the bathtub and sink! Would recommend.
Sophia Nicole C.
Forestville, MD
It is effective is cleaning my dishes but I sometimes have to use more than recommended. The price is good but it worth the quantity. The lemon smell can be a little overwhelming but my dishes get clean.
Leah C.
Joy is decent for the price. The scent is nice but as with most brands at this price point a bit watery. It is nice to have the cheaper option though when money is tight.
Beraca J.
Joy and Dawn are the two best brands I use for washing dishes. The cleaning gets the job done. All I need is to put a little drop and it makes a lot of soapy bubbles.
DOM H.
Sacramento, CA
Joy is a good go to. It can be found at any department store for under 6 dollars. Suds are always full and it gets the job done. Not to mention the nice smell
Stacy B.
Anaheim , CA
This is my go to dish detergent. Always gets my dishes clean and cuts the tough grease and other cooked on food particles. Lemon scent is great as well.
Alissa M.
Grove city, OH
I like it.
I think other products are better but for the price of joy I can't complain it gets the job done and dishes always shine.
Cecilia H.
I didnt really care for this dish soap.  Would I purchase it myself again no but i wouldn't toss it if I had it around the house