by Ultra Holistic
  • 5 Q&A
Ask a Question
Renee F.
Renee F.

Arew there any other flavors?
Cindy L.
Cindy L.
Aug. 20, 2013, 2:52 p.m.
My teacup yorkie loves these. I give him the peanut butter flavor and the apple flavor. He had had the pomegranate berry and the banana also.
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Feb. 27, 2013, 3:27 p.m.
Yes! That is whats great about these teats. All the different flavors have different ingredients and are focused on a certain aspect of your pets health. I have large breed dogs so I always go towards things that help with joints. But I have also found that not only are these treat beneficial for my pups but they love all the different flavors!
Toya B.
Toya B.
Nov. 15, 2012, 2:03 p.m.
Yes they have 4 different flavors i belive
Kasey M.
Kasey M.
Oct. 23, 2012, 7:44 p.m.
Yes there are a variety of flavors.
Paola V.
Paola V.
Oct. 14, 2012, 9:55 a.m.
Yes theirs many other flavors and they are very good for your dog they also are less likely to give your dog any food reactions i love this brand
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Oct. 10, 2012, 3:40 p.m.
There are other flavors, I buy mine at petsmart- there you will find other flavors
Daniela c.
Daniela c.
Oct. 9, 2012, 7:29 p.m.
Yes, but I can only find the salmon one by me.
Julie B.
Julie B.
Oct. 5, 2012, 1:18 p.m.
There are other flavors, I work at a pet store and these treats are awesome! I feed them to my dogs and recommend to others when they ask about a good treat!
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
Oct. 3, 2012, 12:37 p.m.
Amazon is a great place to go. Aso, PetFoodDirect.com
Kristen L.
Kristen L.
Oct. 3, 2012, 12:23 p.m.
There are 3 other flavors: salmon meal & sunflower oil, blueberry & pomegranate and a small breed formula.
Misty H.
Misty H.
Oct. 3, 2012, 11:49 a.m.
Yes there are other flavors for this brand.
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Oct. 1, 2012, 8:30 p.m.
Yes they have a few different flavors & they are geared towards different areas .
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
Sept. 30, 2012, 5:56 p.m.
Yes, you may have better luck getting the other flavors online.
Sheree B.
Sheree B.
Sept. 29, 2012, 7:53 p.m.
Thank you for this information' i have tried one but the store i purchased it from only had the one package'
Adriane B.
Adriane B.
Sept. 28, 2012, 4:20 p.m.
There are 4 different flavors, and each flavor has a different purpose. The antioxidant dog biscuits are wild blueberry and pomegranate flavored, the healthy skin and coat dog biscuits are salmon meal and sunflower flavored, and the small dog biscuits are a superflood blend.

Join Now