Ultra Holistic Dog Biscuits
Ultra Holistic Dog Biscuits
By Ultra Holistic
Renee F.

Arew there any other flavors?

Cindy L.
Cindy L.
Pembroke Pines , FL
4 years, 5 months ago
My teacup yorkie loves these. I give him the peanut butter flavor and the apple flavor. He had had the pomegranate berry and the banana also.
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Live Oak, TX
4 years, 10 months ago
Yes! That is whats great about these teats. All the different flavors have different ingredients and are focused on a certain aspect of your pets health. I have large breed dogs so I always go towards things that help with joints. But I have also found that not only are these treat beneficial for my pups but they love all the different flavors!
Toya B.
Kasey M.
Kasey M.
Las Vegas, NV
5 years, 2 months ago
Yes there are a variety of flavors.
Paola V.
Paola V.
Lynbrook, NY
5 years, 3 months ago
Yes theirs many other flavors and they are very good for your dog they also are less likely to give your dog any food reactions i love this brand
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Baton Rouge, LA
5 years, 3 months ago
There are other flavors, I buy mine at petsmart- there you will find other flavors
Daniela c.
Daniela c.
Budd Lake, NJ
5 years, 3 months ago
Yes, but I can only find the salmon one by me.
Julie B.
Julie B.
5 years, 3 months ago
There are other flavors, I work at a pet store and these treats are awesome! I feed them to my dogs and recommend to others when they ask about a good treat!
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
Amazon is a great place to go. Aso, PetFoodDirect.com
Kristen L.
Kristen L.
Newport Beach, CA
5 years, 3 months ago
There are 3 other flavors: salmon meal & sunflower oil, blueberry & pomegranate and a small breed formula.