Ultra HD Invisible Cover Foundation - # Y225 (Marble)-30ml/1.01oz uploaded by Mariel P.Ultra HD Invisible Cover Foundation - # Y225 (Marble)-30ml/1.01oz uploaded by emma l.

BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

A revolutionary, long-wearing HD fluid foundation Features a lightweight texture for a second-skin sensation Developed specifically for the film & TV industry's most advanced technology Formulated with exclusive 4K Co6mplex for invisible & comfortable... see more...

Danielle ❤.
Aberdeen, WA
The coverage is there but still lightweight for a casual look. Was kind of streaky on my nose and looked like it was drying my face in that area and my forehead even after I used moisturizer and primer. I probably personally wouldn’t buy again but maybe will consider other products from the company.
Leah K.
WEST LIBERTY, KY
I love this foundation. It has buildable coverage so it doesn't feel like it's caked on your face and it lasts all day. The only downside is the price. It's a bit expensive.
Medium coverage, it feels very good on skin. I use this foundation almost every day. In my opinion one of the best foundations. Long lasting, 7-8 hours. Packaging looking so classy. Definitely i will buy it again
emma l.
Gatineau, QC
Sephora has recently launched a smaller size of this foundation for half the price you have half the amount of products and that's perfect for me. I use one pump minimum 3 days a week. It's a decent amount of product for cheaper to me. It has a nice pump for everything is nice and clean. This foundation is medium to full coverage, it's my favorite. Ultra HD Invisible Cover Foundation - # Y225 (Marble)-30ml/1.01oz