BeautyFaceFacial SkincareNeutrogena

Ultra Gentle Hydrating Cleanser

Is this product good for people with fungal acne?
the new formula for Cerave Hydrating Facial Cleanser burns my skin so i need a new one but is similar. how is this face wash for dry, sensitive, acne prone skin? [product:neutrogena-ultra-gentle-hydrating-cleanser]
Anyone else feeling like this cleanser doesn’t give you a clean feeling? I feel like I still have residue on my face even after two washes
Start your review of Ultra Gentle Hydrating Cleanser!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I have sensitive skin and this was is the best! A great price and gentle on my skin.in reviews
...stated on the packaging is ultra gentle, and I would add that's ultra moisturizing. I love it.in reviews
Sara W.
Ultra Gentle Hydrating Cleanser uploaded by Sara W.
Purchased at: Target
I really likes this face wash as a morning cleanser, it was gentle and didn't strip my skin or left it feel oily. I really love how inexpensive and effective it is and it's fragrance free. Would definitely recommend. It lasted a good amount and have repurchased the only issue is that when almost empty the pump stops working, making it hard to get all the product out.
Heather  A.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this product more than I love Cetaphil's to be honest. It doesn't have any scent at all and doesn't smell weird like a chemical type smell. I bought this because my face had been dried out from another product for sensitive skin, one from a combo- skin product, and one from a pineapple brightening face wash. This really hydrates my skin! I still can't believe that my skin hasn't had any breakouts because of how well this leaves my skin soft, smooth, and hydrated. I'm thoroughly impressed! My skin is combo in winter (a little tad sensitive fyi) and oily in summer (hell-o southeastern humid summers!) and so I'm not 100% sure yet how my skin will react when I use this for the summer. I'll update when that time comes! Yes, I recommend this just because the benefits and how it has been starting to help with the current difficulties I've had since winter started! I wash my face twice a day with this and I use it as a double cleanse on the rare days I wear makeup (because I have 3 kiddos and I don't want to always look like a tired stressed out mom!) Sorry! I forgot to mention it has few ingredients in it, no parabens, sulfates/sulfites, and no silicone! A double sorry- in addition to my oily skin, it's also acne prone (been like that since I was a teen, thanks genetics! And it's a year-round thing), so this does help my face out by keeping breakouts to a minimum!
Eriane M.
Tinton Falls, NJ
Ultra Gentle Hydrating Cleanser uploaded by Eriane M.
Purchased at: CVS
I have very oily skin even now in winter, I have to take care of it every day to control oiliness and this Neutrogena cleansing gel is great for those with oily skin. It is not aggressive to the skin and you feel that it really cleanses the skin.
Gloria M.
Sebewaing, MI
Ultra Gentle Hydrating Cleanser uploaded by Gloria M.
Ultra Gentle Hydrating Cleanser uploaded by Gloria M.
Purchased at: Walmart
Ultra Gentle Hydrating Cleanser works great on my skin to remove makeup. It it very gentle and doesn’t irritate my face but leaves my skin smooth and refreshingly clean. I like that it is unscented and is easy to use with the handy pump. I will purchase this again and would recommend it.
Jennifer  B.
Doral, FL
1,007 reviews
Ultra Gentle Hydrating Cleanser uploaded by Jennifer  B.
Purchased at: ULTA
Neutrogena Ultra Gentle Daily Cleanser is dermatologist developed for daily cleansing of sensitive skin and uses skin-friendly technology to wash away dirt, oil and bacteria and remove makeup without disrupting skin's natural moisture barrier. This extra gentle face wash combines the superior cleansing of Neutrogena technology with the maximum gentleness of a sensitive skin cleanser.
Nicole S.
Ultra Gentle Hydrating Cleanser uploaded by Nicole S.
Purchased at: Amazon
Ultra Gentle Hydrating Cleanser is my absolute FAVORITE cleanser. It is honestly a hidden gem for people with not only sensitive, but dry skin. Its creamy with no real lather and leaves your skin feeling clean and nourished, not stripped. I would recommend this to anyone as a daily cleanser.
Janet H.
Morrow, GA
Ultra Gentle Hydrating Cleanser uploaded by Janet H.
Purchased at: Walmart
I 100% recommend if you want a gentle touch to your face when cleansing. It doesn’t irritate my acne. Isn’t harsh on face. Perfect for sensitive skin. Neutrogena is a good skincare and makeup brand.
Ashley C.
Citrus Hts, CA
Ultra Gentle Hydrating Cleanser uploaded by Ashley C.
Ultra Gentle Hydrating Cleanser uploaded by Ashley C.
Purchased at: Amazon
The best product I’ve ever used on my face. My face is super sensitive and it never breaks me out or irritates my skin. It’s super gentle and lightweight and doesn’t have any harsh smells. This is my favorite product.
Karla G.
Alamo, TX
Ultra Gentle Hydrating Cleanser uploaded by Karla G.
Purchased at: Target
Today I tried this product for the first time and I loved it, it is super gentle with the skin. My first opinion is that it is very fine considering its price. ♥️
Wildelise O.
East Windsor, NJ
Ultra Gentle Hydrating Cleanser uploaded by Wildelise O.
Purchased at: Target
Very #gentle and #moisturizing I have combo sensitive skin so it is kind of a struggle to find a moisturizing cleanser that will clean my #skin while not stripping it. I really like this #cleanser it’s perfect for the morning or at night when you’re not wearing any makeup
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Aly J.
Toronto
il y a un an
the new formula for Cerave Hydrating Facial Cleanser burns my skin so i need a new one but is similar. how is this face wash for dry, sensitive, acne prone skin? Ultra Gentle Hydrating Cleanser
Heather A. il y a 10 mois
I get like this in winter. I don't like Cetaphil's after using this. I would say buy it and give it a try, if you don't like it, you can always take it back to the store.