Ultra Gentle Daily Cleanser

Ultra Gentle Daily Cleanser

Is this supposed to be light yellow in colour?
This product is for oily skin too? [product:neutrogena-ultra-gentle-daily-cleanser-foaming-formula]
Best for oily / dry skin? My skin is combo so I wanna know!
Start your review of Ultra Gentle Daily Cleanser!
Product Highlights
I have extremely sensitive skin and this is a wonderful cleanser. It lathers nicely and doesn't dry out skin.in reviews
I had this face wash for about a month and it cleans well but i still have the same breakouts as if its not even treating my acne.in reviews
...of months I've been using this and it works great for people who have very sensitive skin like me !in reviews
Alicia L.
Jennings, LA
Ultra Gentle Daily Cleanser uploaded by Alicia L.
Purchased at: Walmart
Ultra Gentle Daily Cleanser is really great! I just started using this cleanser this week and I love it. It’s gentle but gets the job done. I love a good foaming cleanser and one pump cleans my entire face! I will definitely repurchase this product and the price is great too!
Lawanda F.
Saint Louis, MO
Ultra Gentle Daily Cleanser uploaded by Lawanda F.
Purchased at: Walmart
Can you guess my age ? Im 30 looking 21 my top beauty secrets are drinking water and washing off my makeup at night Neutrogena makes some good facial wash very affordable
Samantha K.
LAnse, MI
Ultra Gentle Daily Cleanser uploaded by Samantha K.
Purchased at: Dollar General
This is so gentle on my skin. It is not scented so I don't have to worry about it irritating my face. It doesn't dry out my skin right after which is one of the things I look for with a cleanser. I like that it has a pump to make it easy to get the right amount of product out.
Yesenia G.
Troup, TX
Ultra Gentle Daily Cleanser uploaded by Yesenia G.
Amo amo 💕este limpiador de neuttrogena no reseca mi piel ni la deja acartonada y se siente q limpia muy bien mi rostro e notado q han disminuido los puntos negros en la parte de mi nariz desde que lo estoy usando y creo q es porq limpia muy bien toda la grasa q se acumula durante el día lo super recomiendo
Ashley R.
Denver, NC
Ultra Gentle Daily Cleanser uploaded by Ashley R.
Purchased at: Dollar General
I really enjoyed this face wash. It wasn't over drying and worked great with removing any left over makeup. Its a gentle foam wash and the size lasted me about a month. Helped keep my skin clear and glowing. And was really affordable. Would definitely recommend to people with sensitive skin.
Catherine G.
Saint Cloud, FL
Ultra Gentle Daily Cleanser uploaded by Catherine G.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Not sure how this is for sensitive skin because my skin has never been sensitive to any product but within 10 seconds of rubbing this cleanser on my face I felt my face burning. I rinsed the product off quickly but it left my face extremely red and in pain.
Ann H.
Vienna, WV
Ultra Gentle Daily Cleanser uploaded by Ann H.
My everyday face wash. Gets off most makeup, but I do prefer to double cleanse. Can be a tiny bit drying in the winter time.
Lindsey K.
Spring, TX
Ultra Gentle Daily Cleanser uploaded by Lindsey K.
This is by far my favorite cleanser. My dermatologist recommended to wash my face twice a day with this and moisturize with vanicream. I had acne and with the medication she prescribed my face got really dry and would peal. With this combo I'm rocking the no-make-up look!
Chelsea D.
Inglewood, NE
Ultra Gentle Daily Cleanser uploaded by Chelsea D.
Purchased at: Walmart
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!! It clears my skin wayy more than any high brand facial cleanser has! It is gentle on my skin and it doesn’t dry my skin out! Super affordable!
james R.
Ultra Gentle Daily Cleanser uploaded by james R.
I absolutely love this !! Great for #afordableskincare this is definitely my best recommendation . It’s cheap and is my favorite.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Valeria B.
Santiago de Chile
il y a un an
Sandy V. il y a un an
I have sensitive skin and this does not irritate my face. I also experience a T- zone shine during some seasons and still use it. It's refreshing and non-drying. Hope that helps.
Macie W.
cassville
il y a 2 ans
Is the Ultra Gentle Daily Cleanser good for oily/combo skin?
Larisa P. il y a 2 ans
Yes absolutely! It’s a gentle formula that gets rid of all the oil without over drying the skin!
Ana C.
Doral, FL
il y a 3 ans
does anyone know if Ultra Gentle Daily Cleanser is really worth it as a daily cleanser?
Nancy G. il y a 3 ans