BY ULTRA GAIN

New! FreshLock™ with More Freshness Great scents in powder detergent - your nose and clothes will thank you. Keeps fantastic freshness in your clothes even after two weeks!. Simply Fresh Scent combines these sniff-tastic elements:  Overtones: White floral jasmine with a Lily of the Valley accent.  Undertones: Rose petals compliment the fresh, woodsy flair. Concentrated-Use 1/3 less Add even more Freshness with Gain Liquid Fabric Softener or Gain Dryer Sheets! ; see more...

Ultra Gain with FreshLock plus a Touch of Softness Powder Detergent
  • "This Gain detergent works very well getting my clothes clean, and it's not that expensive compare to some other one that are out there." in 1 review
Essie F.
Essie F.
Huntington Beach
The smell is pretty strong! My fiancé likes me to use this for his clothes, they do come out really soft without wrinkles! But I'm not a fan of the smell, I have a very sensitive nose!
Ericka I.
Ericka I.
Seminole , Fl
I used to use this and adored it. I developed allergies and could no longer use it. What a bummer because it smelled wonderful and had my clothes clean.
Olivia H.
Olivia H.
Dalton, GA
I love the smell and strength of the ultra gain. Gain is actually the only laundry detergent that does not break my skin out, The smell last for a good while on the clothes also, I have definitely recommend this to others.
Sequoia U.
Sequoia U.
Los Osos, CA
This detergent works decently well, I am normally not a fan of powdered laundry detergent because they tend to be a little messy, but this one is not so bad and it smells great.
Tatyana K.
Tatyana K.
Cleveland, TN
bergeline j.
bergeline j.
Kissimmee, FL
I love this but if you use to much of it, it can make your skin itch badly or make you very sleepy or tired, but it still smell good
STACEY P.
STACEY P.
Riesel, TX
This is perfect for your laundry... The smell of it is so heavenly I could just smell my laundry all day after washing it in this detergent...
Melika A.
Melika A.
Richmond Hill, ON
I love these, they work great in lots of applications. The obvious being in the dryer, but they also work well in shoes, as closet air fresheners and in the laundry bin. Very good for sensitive skin.
shannon j.
shannon j.
OSHAWA, ON
I love all gain products! Although i find some are very strong scented, and may react against sensitive skin. They are one of the best out there!
Rosa Z.
Rosa Z.
Sacramento ca
Does the smell last long?