BY GAIN

Michelle †.
Brooklyn, NY
Best dish soap anyone can ever use. A little bit of soap goes a long way , this soap will never disappoint you at all. Smells amazing and this nice scent last even after washing the dishes. It’s a great value and I would definitely buy this over and over again
Jessy C.
Elisibeth S.
Fairview park, OH
As much as I love the gain scent I do not love the gain dish soap. The price is nice but I have to use so much of it that it ends up being expensive. Not concentrated enough for my liking. Would not recommend
LaDonna A.
Gatesville, TX
Gain has done it again! They have taken the much loved scent and incredible washing power and made it into a dish soap. A little squirt into any messy pan with water and you are good. The leftover food particles just wash away with your sponge. I would recommend this soap to anyone.
Melody R.
Brooklyn, NY
Not just plastic (as another said) - even metal. Have a small aluminum frying I use for eggs. Rinsed it thoroughly after washing. Heating it with butter, it still smelled of the detergent. No, I do NOT recommend. (They seem to be forcing a "Yes", regardless of input.)
Tammy W.
Pinnacle
I like it but the suds just don't last as long as other dishwashing liquids.  It seems to be a bit watered down and thin. It does an ok job but you have to use more than others. It might be a bit cheaper but if you have to use more then what's the point?
Cady S.
Magee, MS
I love this dish washing soap. It not only smells so fresh but it is also great at cutting through grease and getting dried foods off of dishes. It comes in good sizes with even better prices. I have always used this soap for my dishwashing needs.
Hillary C.
Pemberville, OH
Gains original scent smells so fresh! When I saw they had a dishwashing detergent I just had to try it. I would say it’s comparable to Dawn. That’s my other favorite. I think they work a lot a like. Very happy with it. Great price also.
Lisa M.
Clearfield, PA
Ultra Gain Dish Liquid Soap, Hawaiian Aloha, 9 Fl OzLiquid gain is my favorite dish detergent, the smell is out of this world. The price is good also. They always have coupons for it and at dollar general they always have sales so you can get CHEAP!!!
Sarah H.
Angier, NC
Love this! Gets rid of anything that is stuck to my dishes and smells amazing! Also cuts through grease and oil really well, even better than my dishwasher can. Does exactly what it is supposed to and has the gain scent!