BY GAIN #8 in Laundry Detergent

Find Laundry Cleaning Products at Target.com! Great scents in powder detergent - your nose and clothes will thank you. ; Keeps fantastic freshness in your clothes even after two weeks. ; Island Fresh Scent combines these sniff-tastic elements: Overtones: tropical white flowers with a splash of orange. Undertones: Sweet and musky with a woodsy wink. ; Get the Matching Scent in Gain Liquid Fabric Softener or Gain Dryer Sheets. see more...

Laura L.
San Antonio, TX
Awesome! The best smelling detergent I’ve ever tried. The smell lingers, leaving laundry smelling good for quite a while.
Lara H.
I have always used gain washing powder for my laundry.. it leaves my clothes smelling so clean and fresh
autumn m.
Sandston, VA
Smells amazing...works great.. This is my go to. The scent last even after the dryer. The dryer sheets are BOMB too
Lee H.
Deweyville
I have used this s for years I will use it as long as they make it it cleans my clothes great I became d to everyone that can use it
Bryanna B.
I don’t know if I am the only one that does this but I throw These in with my clothes on when I dry them and I put these in my drawer when I fold my clothes up and it keeps my clothes smelling very fresh I don’t have to put perfume on it to make it a little more of an appealing smell. This really gets the job done.
Makayla S.
Flemingsburg, KY
Amazing love the smell leaves clothes smelling so good and amazing. Everyone's clothes love the smell of it too
Melissa R.
Indio
This was my first time trying the fresh powder and I really liked how it worked with my clothes.
Erin F.
Hickory, NC
Love this brand and all their products. Leaves your clothes clean and also leaves a wonderful smell that I just can't get over.
Jessica Q.
Dallas
Gain has always been used in my household and leaves my clothes smelling and feeling amazing. I prefer powder detergent over liquid, it’s a bit price but it gets the job done!
Samantha G.
I have the hardest time using powder detergents. It sticks to my clothes and doesn’t dissolve in the water.