BY GAIN #9 in Laundry Detergent

Find Laundry Cleaning Products at Target.com! Great scents in powder detergent - your nose and clothes will thank you. ; Keeps fantastic freshness in your clothes even after two weeks. ; Island Fresh Scent combines these sniff-tastic elements: Overtones: tropical white flowers with a splash of orange. Undertones: Sweet and musky with a woodsy wink. ; Get the Matching Scent in Gain Liquid Fabric Softener or Gain Dryer Sheets. see more...

Karen B.
Springfield Gardens
The smell of gain is honestly fantastic and it leaves your clothes smelling even fresher! It’s super effective and absolutely my favorite detergent
McKenzie S.
Midland
Love this stuff. I had an allergic reaction to a different type of detergent but not this one. And it smells great.
Laura R.
North Palm Beach
Keep clothes and linens smelling fresh until you are ready to use or wear them. LOVE THE SCENTS AVAILABLE
Stephanie C.
Orlando, FL
I got this just to try it out and was pleasantly surprised. I actually enjoyed it more than liquid
Sharon
Smells great and works well ! I use it all the time always have used gain will be buying more no disappointment
Valeria L.
Knowlton
Fresh smell, gets rid of stains and cleans well. This isn’t too strong but does give enough scent
Nothing S.
Love this! It makes my clothes feel and smell wonderful! Totally suggest this if you have really bad smelling clothes.
Kim ツ.
modesto
I seriously seriously love the smell that this detergent has! It stay on the clothes for a long time and it’s amazing. It’s pretty affordable and not expensive at all. So I would recommend!
reese H.
Falkville
Always used gain we be tried new things but it's not the same no matter how long I have them hanging up they always smell fresh out of the washer
Rebecca L.
Erie
Love this detergent!! I've always gravitated towards gain..I think it's the bright packaging and unique scents. My clothes don't really get dirty so I'm honestly not sure how well it lifts stains but my clothes always look and smell fresh! I would recommend