BY GAIN #8 in Laundry Detergent

Find Laundry Cleaning Products at Target.com! Great scents in powder detergent - your nose and clothes will thank you. ; Keeps fantastic freshness in your clothes even after two weeks. ; Island Fresh Scent combines these sniff-tastic elements: Overtones: tropical white flowers with a splash of orange. Undertones: Sweet and musky with a woodsy wink. ; Get the Matching Scent in Gain Liquid Fabric Softener or Gain Dryer Sheets. see more...

Chy D.
Dallas
Gain is undefeated in the laundry world lol. This stuff is the best! It smells magnificent. Makes you want to cuddle with the laundry. A little goes a long way, if you use too much you’ll have bubbles everywhere and you’d have to re wash your clothes.
Paula D.
Owings Mills , MD
This is Mine and my families go to laundry detergent. Im someone with sensitive skin, along with my kids and Like every other soap i have tried this soap is the only one with in our budget that hasn't caused me to have a reaction.  It smells amazing and I never doubt that my cloths wont smell  clean. If you have sensitive skin, i would give this a try! Highly recommended and If i could offer more stars for this product i totally would!
-Mom Who does Boat Loads of Laundry
Kimberly M.
HUTCHINSON
I just replaced my first box of this product. I did like the smell of my laundry and it seemed to do the job as well as my old laundry detergent I had been using. It is a little less expensive than the detergent I had been using. When I was out of this detergent, I decided to try it out a second time.
Maryjane R.
First product i used when i started washing not my favorite because the smell doesn’t last as long as i would like it to ast or last as long as the other detergent products i use Ive always liked shopping with this product it actually lasts. A fairly good amount of time whither the smell on the clothes and its a fair price for it as well
Nayla C.
Whittier, CA
I’ve used this on countless occasions and has never failed me. It smells great, easy to use, and effective with taking out smells and stains. Affordable and doesn’t disappoint. I would recommend this to anyone who needs something of good quality.
Cynthia A.
Moore, OK
I love using gain detergent. It always leaves my clothes clean and smelling so good. I do find that if the stains are tough stains I do have to wash the clothes twice but it usually fixes the problem. Other than that I love this detergent.
Karla H.
I buy this usually for my moms house since it works great on getting all my dad’s work clothes clean. Wouldn’t recommend the powder kind for regular clothing since most of the time it will leave white soap marks all over colored clothes.
Emily O.
I like gain powder the best because of the smell, makes my clothes smell so good! Effective at getting out typical day to day stains. One of the more cheaper detergents. Only con is that the container is really heavy and a little awkward
meghan c.
Fort Sill, OK
Not an overwhelming but great scent. No one in my family had a skin reaction and the best part is THE CLOTHES ACTUALLY COME OUT CLEAN. I hate to say that you can’t say that for all detergents but this actually works and works well
Lisa N.
Portsmouth
I love gain products. It cleans my clothes and makes then smell so good. When I go to work or out with friends they always complement the way my clothes smells. I can wash my kids clothes in it and it doesn't irritate their skin.