BY GAIN #10 in Laundry Detergent

Find Laundry Cleaning Products at Target.com! Great scents in powder detergent - your nose and clothes will thank you. ; Keeps fantastic freshness in your clothes even after two weeks. ; Island Fresh Scent combines these sniff-tastic elements: Overtones: tropical white flowers with a splash of orange. Undertones: Sweet and musky with a woodsy wink. ; Get the Matching Scent in Gain Liquid Fabric Softener or Gain Dryer Sheets. see more...

Taylor G.
Spring, TX
I love this Laundry Detergent. Being a former liquid detergent user, I switched to OxiClean and then to Gain. I will be sticking with Gain, of course. You can't get a fresher smell at a better value! It lasts for quite a long time, and most of the time it comes with coupons inside the box for future purchases. ;)
🌎﷽💞 F.
The 2nd favorite detergent of mine. This detergent has an amazing smell to it and I think it’s makes a change when washing your clothes. It’s is obviously affordable and I really recommend this. If you’re looking for clean clothes and a great smell to it then this is the detergent for you!💯😂
🅰️ B.
Modesto
I love this particular gain smell!!!  I feel it makes me my clothes soft and smell good for days!!!     I don’t have any cons about this product.   Only down fall is that is a bit expensive, I have had some coupons but I wish price would come down a little.
Vanessa D.
When I use this detergent my laundry smells so good and soft . The laundry feels refreshing not like other detergents . This detergent is somewhat affordable . It can also be expensive . I would recommend you to buy this at Walmart because it’s cheaper in this store only .
Courtney C.
Denton, TX
I love detergent powder so much better than liquid and with again, you’ll get so much for your money! The scent it leaves on your clothes is amazing and it is never ever messy! I would highly recommend this product to keep by your everyday laundry essentials!
Nayla C.
Whittier, CA
I’ve used this on countless occasions and has never failed me. It smells great, easy to use, and effective with taking out smells and stains. Affordable and doesn’t disappoint. I would recommend this to anyone who needs something of good quality.
Cassie C.
Lavalette, WV
I use this so often. My husband is allergic to most brands but can he this with no problems. It's very effective! It works great on my children's clothes and my husband's work clothes. I like the smell as well! It's so refreshing and last weeks!
Emily O.
Henrico, VA
I like gain powder the best because of the smell, makes my clothes smell so good! Effective at getting out typical day to day stains. One of the more cheaper detergents. Only con is that the container is really heavy and a little awkward
Jennifer B.
Mansfield, OH
I love Gain it makes sure my laundry gets so clean and gets stains out. And the smells last and don't fade away after you fold it and put it away. Very lasting fresh sent Gain Flings! Moonlight Breeze Laundry Detergent Pacs
Megan H.
Clearwater, FL
I’ve tried all the different laundry detergents because I do laundry every day with 4 sons and a husband to wash after... I’ve tried the cheapest o could find- but found they didn’t deliver in fragrance and in stain fighting (4 Boys who like to climb trees) this is the best- hands down - the fragrances make washing fun and they really do last. And they also remove those knee stains and spilt chocolate that my little boys always have