BY GAIN #8 in Laundry Detergent

Find Laundry Cleaning Products at Target.com! Great scents in powder detergent - your nose and clothes will thank you. ; Keeps fantastic freshness in your clothes even after two weeks. ; Island Fresh Scent combines these sniff-tastic elements: Overtones: tropical white flowers with a splash of orange. Undertones: Sweet and musky with a woodsy wink. ; Get the Matching Scent in Gain Liquid Fabric Softener or Gain Dryer Sheets. see more...

Katelyn J.
Prairieville, LA
One of the best smelling laundry detergents I’ve ever used. I love that the smell actually clings to the clothes even after I’ve dried them. You don’t even to use fabric softeners. I feel as though I always manage to get a little more than 120 loads and we’re a family of 4 so yea lol. I totally recommend Ultra Gain Island Fresh Laundry Detergent Powder - 120 loads to anyone with a large family you get more washes with the powder than the liquid detergent. It also helps with keeping the color in your clothes too so 5 stars from this way.
Regina S.
This is my go to product very good smelling and inexpensive,does the job for all my laundry needs. I try different things, but ultimately keeps coming back to this one maybe for the good scent That it gives out. Overall i really love this and will continue to use.
Ali B.
New Port Richey
This is my all-time favorite laundry detergent. It has the most amazing tropical send I have honestly ever smelled, I honestly wish they had an air freshener that smells just like this pod/detergent. I love when I use the laundry detergent and they sent tends to stay on my clothing, if you’re a person who likes the same thing then this is definitely the product for you!
Lakesha T.
Columbia, KY
I love this detergent it always makes my clothes smell good and gets them clean. I buy from Walmart so the pricing isn’t too bad and if it’s on sale somewhere else of course they will price match.. I am always satisfied and will continue to purchase! I love that I don’t even have to use the matching softener to make them smell so good
Tarielle💕 S.
This is the only one I use for my clothes and smells absolutely fabulous I love the way his bills on this we do it’s very effective to my clothes please my calls as could be a little bit pricey to me and I think it’s that bad overall recommend this for everyone unless you have like some allergic reaction to like fluorescent smells then I would advise us
Bee P.
Richmond
This product was okay, it served the purpose. After using this product half way I realized I’m not a fan of powder detergents. It just doesn’t clean as well as liquid. I finished up the detergent and switched over to liquid. I was right, liquid is much better not going to repurchase powder going forward.
🅰️ B.
Modesto
I love this particular gain smell!!!  I feel it makes me my clothes soft and smell good for days!!!     I don’t have any cons about this product.   Only down fall is that is a bit expensive, I have had some coupons but I wish price would come down a little.
Cami H.
Greenwood, IN
Ultra Gain Island Fresh Laundry Detergent Powder - 120 loads I love love love Gain!! All the scents they have smell amazing but since I already have tried a lot of lavender scented products I wanted to give Island Fresh a try and WOW WOW WOWEEE!! I think I'm in love 😍😍😍
Vanessa D.
Fort Wayne, IN
When I use this detergent my laundry smells so good and soft . The laundry feels refreshing not like other detergents . This detergent is somewhat affordable . It can also be expensive . I would recommend you to buy this at Walmart because it’s cheaper in this store only .
Mariee A.
fresno
I like using gain soap because even after the wash and dry cycle my clothes smell fresh all day long it has a sweet scent to it and this brand is very trusting I have never been disappointed it is the only laundry detergent I use I would highly recommend ☺️