BY GAIN #9 in Laundry Detergent

Find Laundry Cleaning Products at Target.com! Great scents in powder detergent - your nose and clothes will thank you. ; Keeps fantastic freshness in your clothes even after two weeks. ; Island Fresh Scent combines these sniff-tastic elements: Overtones: tropical white flowers with a splash of orange. Undertones: Sweet and musky with a woodsy wink. ; Get the Matching Scent in Gain Liquid Fabric Softener or Gain Dryer Sheets. see more...

Madison M.
I've been the kind of person to be kinda cheap on laundry detergent because well if you're like me with a child who loves to play in the mud you're always washing clothes. But I recently made the switch to gain. Yes all the hype is true about gain. It smells amazing and fresh. I love it. It lasts more than 2 weeks with the smell. Each week your clothes smell like you just washed them but the catch is you didn't. I have alot of clothes so some of my clothes don't get worn and they stay in the closet. But with gain my clothes still smell like I recently washed them. It's easy on your skin with no harsh chemicals either. Highly recommend switching to gain if you haven't already.
Vibingwith K.
Prairieville, LA
One of the best smelling laundry detergents I’ve ever used. I love that the smell actually clings to the clothes even after I’ve dried them. You don’t even to use fabric softeners. I feel as though I always manage to get a little more than 120 loads and we’re a family of 4 so yea lol. I totally recommend Ultra Gain Island Fresh Laundry Detergent Powder - 120 loads to anyone with a large family you get more washes with the powder than the liquid detergent. It also helps with keeping the color in your clothes too so 5 stars from this way.
Amber V.
Inverness, FL
I absolutely love Gain laundry detergent in the powder. It makes my clothes smell fantastic, they don’t stain from the soup like liquid detergents do, and every stain comes out. The price is a little high, but you get a lot of loads out of that price, so it isn’t something to complain about in my opinion. I’ve been using this for years and I never plan on switching to a different brand
Ashley S.
Sacramento, CA
This laundry detergent smells SO good! It seems to clean my clothes and leave a light fruity scent. I did wash an outfit I borrowed from a friend with this and when I gave it back to her she had an allergic reaction. I’m not sure exactly what it was to but if you have really sensitive skin or severe allergies then maybe stay away from this one.
Izzy W.
Hannibal, MO
this is the perfect giant jug for a household of 5 or more that will last all month long. i am a busy mom and i always buy the big jugs to keep up with everything that comes into the laundry room. this detergent when ran through the washer, smells up my whole laundry room and makes it smell nice and clean. it does a great job on stains.
Lakesha T.
Columbia, KY
I love this detergent it always makes my clothes smell good and gets them clean. I buy from Walmart so the pricing isn’t too bad and if it’s on sale somewhere else of course they will price match.. I am always satisfied and will continue to purchase! I love that I don’t even have to use the matching softener to make them smell so good
Erin R.
Kokomo, IN
Between two children, myself, and husband, we have about 35 loads of laundry weekly. (I know thats a lot) thats also includes bedding and blankets along with towels. My daughter likes to change 3 times a day and we have a 10 month old as well. But gain is all we ever use. It works great and our clothes smell great for awhile.
Jessy C.
This product is amazing and I would continue buying it however it is also very affordable and it is very easy to find at any local store of your. This is a product that many people don’t think about as a brand to use but people should give things a try because it can really change your way of thinking ☺️ this product is so nice
Angelina B.
Keene, NH
Love love love the smell of this detergent! It lasts so long & cleans everything so well ! Especially when my son comes home from playing sports ugh ! Gain is one of my favorites and I would definitely recommend if you have kids haha ! BOYS LOL 😆 ! This detergent fights stains and gets your hardest stains out of the clothes!
Tarielle💕 S.
This is the only one I use for my clothes and smells absolutely fabulous I love the way his bills on this we do it’s very effective to my clothes please my calls as could be a little bit pricey to me and I think it’s that bad overall recommend this for everyone unless you have like some allergic reaction to like fluorescent smells then I would advise us