Add a Photo

By GAIN
#3 in Dish Soap
If you love things that smell great and hate dishes that have grease, we’re about to blow your mind. And your nose. Ok, we won’t blow your nose. But you get the idea. Gain Dish Detergent has the great scent of Gain, but in a dish soap. It’s the one good thing about having to do the dishes. And it’s kosher too? Excuse us, we’re feeling verklempt!
Photos (4)
Vera N.
Vera N.
Jamaica, NY

only until I got married. My husband won't brush with anything besides Colgate Total, and I did not feel like buying 2 brands in our household. Since switching to Colgate, I can't say that my teeth can tell a difference, but I have not had cavities since my adult teeth grew in. However, my husband insisted on the proven clinical studies demonstrating the effectiveness of Colgate Total. With that said, we are not sure if Advanced Total has an advantage per se. In my humble opinion, the cost of Colgate Total is not significantly much more for Colgate "Advanced Total", so I have opted for the supposed extra benefit of being Advanced. I definitely prefer any product that targets teeth whitening (2 birds with 1 stone, right?).

As for the price, the price is fair. According to the other reviewer, Walmart sells this same toothpaste at 54 cents/ounce plus tax, so the Amazon Subscription Price is a few cents cheaper. Regardless, purchasing this on Amazon saves not only on tax and shipping but also driving time and gas. I wish the money savings were more but the time/hassle savings for an everyday consumable item is priceless.

Overall, I'd recommend this toothpaste to my friends and family. If you want to save money but not sacrifice quality, then the sister product called Colgate Total will be your best bet. By the way, sometimes the 5.8 ounce tube is cheaper than 7.6 ounce tube, but at this point in time the price per ounce ends up being the same. In the long run though, less tubes = less waste = more convenient for self and better for the world.
shaza k.
shaza k.
Fort Worth, TX

've been a Tide washer for years now, but I happened upon a good deal on Amazon when this was still subscribe-and-save. It actually is doing a much better job cleaning my clothes than Tide was, and it's less expensive! I have two children who don't consider it a full day until their clothes are covered in mud, paint and/or ketchup. With Tide, the pile of play clothes (not deemed wearable in public due to staining) was getting bigger and bigger. I've done several loads in Gain, and it's doing an amazing job lifting out those stains.
Michaela P.
Michaela P.
Muskogee, OK

Keep plates, cups and other items clean with this Gain Dishwashing Liquid Original Scent. It contains 50 percent more degreasers per drop than non-ultra Joy. The ultra dishwashing liquid brings the irresistible scent of Gain to the kitchen. It comes in a handy bottle for easy dispensing. The dishwasher soap liquid contains biodegradable surfactants and is made without phosphate. The fast-acting formula rinses away quickly to leave your dishes clean and sparkling.
Palak P.
Palak P.
Bryan, TX

Been using these for 3 years now, we always buy them in pack of three from sams club. These are definitely gentle to wash dishes with barehands, but if you do it for too long you might realize your nails getting brittle so for more amount of dishes you need to wear gloves for sure. I hope they make it gentle enough that nails don't get brittle. But it does a great job at cleaning the dishes!!
Raynise M.
Raynise M.
Bellflower, CA

I have to be honest I'm a huge fan of Gain when i seen the dishwashing liquid i just had to try it out. now the 4 stars is because i love it it cleans my dishes great and the scent is amazing. But for me they leave my sponge with a non flattering smell. but nothing that alil bleach cant fix. or maybe is something I'm doing wrong. Overall I'm a fan an will continue to use this product.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Boston, MA

nothing is worse then cleaning a bowl and still have it have a lingering smell from what was in it previously. I do not have a dish washer and hand washing is the only way to do the dishes and gain has made my life so much easier it smells great, cleans very well and gets rid of all lingering odors. it also leaves my hands smelling great and soft. I def. recommend this product.
Rongsi D.
Rongsi D.
Bernardsville, NJ

I love using The Ultra Gain Dishwashing soap, it is economical and also I like that it really cuts through the grease. Usually when I wash a greasy pot, I have to redial my sponge, with Gain, it does a great job everytime and makes my pots and pans squeaky clean. It is also not harsh on your hands, especially bc I do dishes on a normal basis since we do not have a dishwasher!
Shante J.
Shante J.

Island Fresh gives a tropical sunny delight in the air! This product definitely gets rid of those greasy, hard to scrape off areas on cooking items. I really love this. Plus the bubbles are fun! I am a kid at heart! This is great especially when the dishes need to be done quickly instead of taking forever to clean a dish spotless! Amazing product!
-Shante James
Mayra F.
Mayra F.

I recommend it for use of the whole family, I love this product because it leaves my moisturise hands removes fat quickly and leaves a pleasant scent of my hands and dishes, it is good value for money and is efficient covers all my expectations not no reason not to buy it, the smell is not strong so your food does not absorb the smell of detergent
Melody M.
Melody M.
Fall River, MA

This three pack is a great deal! I love gain dish soap because it smells great and you only have to use a little bit. It last a long time and leaves dishes feeling clean, Bo built up grease and grim. The soap cuts right into the grease and dirt so you don't have to spend forever scrubbing! Great product with a great price.

Join Now