BY GAIN #64 in Dish Soap

If you love things that smell great and hate dishes that have grease, we’re about to blow your mind. And your nose. Ok, we won’t blow your nose. But you get the idea. Gain Dish Detergent has the great scent of Gain, but in a dish soap. It’s the one good thing about having to do the dishes. And it’s kosher too? Excuse us, we’re feeling verklempt! see more...

Michaela P.
Michaela P.
Orlando, Fl
Keep plates, cups and other items clean with this Gain Dishwashing Liquid Original Scent. It contains 50 percent more degreasers per drop than non-ultra Joy. The ultra dishwashing liquid brings the irresistible scent of Gain to the kitchen. It comes in a handy bottle for easy dispensing. The dishwasher soap liquid contains biodegradable surfactants and is made without phosphate. The fast-acting formula rinses away quickly to leave your dishes clean and sparkling.
Palak P.
Palak P.
Bryan, TX
Been using these for 3 years now, we always buy them in pack of three from sams club. These are definitely gentle to wash dishes with barehands, but if you do it for too long you might realize your nails getting brittle so for more amount of dishes you need to wear gloves for sure. I hope they make it gentle enough that nails don't get brittle. But it does a great job at cleaning the dishes!!
Raynise M.
Raynise M.
Bellflower, CA
I have to be honest I'm a huge fan of Gain when i seen the dishwashing liquid i just had to try it out. now the 4 stars is because i love it it cleans my dishes great and the scent is amazing. But for me they leave my sponge with a non flattering smell. but nothing that alil bleach cant fix. or maybe is something I'm doing wrong. Overall I'm a fan an will continue to use this product.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Boston, MA
nothing is worse then cleaning a bowl and still have it have a lingering smell from what was in it previously. I do not have a dish washer and hand washing is the only way to do the dishes and gain has made my life so much easier it smells great, cleans very well and gets rid of all lingering odors. it also leaves my hands smelling great and soft. I def. recommend this product.
Rongsi D.
Rongsi D.
Bernardsville, NJ
I love using The Ultra Gain Dishwashing soap, it is economical and also I like that it really cuts through the grease. Usually when I wash a greasy pot, I have to redial my sponge, with Gain, it does a great job everytime and makes my pots and pans squeaky clean. It is also not harsh on your hands, especially bc I do dishes on a normal basis since we do not have a dishwasher!
Mayra F.
Mayra F.
I recommend it for use of the whole family, I love this product because it leaves my moisturise hands removes fat quickly and leaves a pleasant scent of my hands and dishes, it is good value for money and is efficient covers all my expectations not no reason not to buy it, the smell is not strong so your food does not absorb the smell of detergent
Melody M.
Melody M.
Fall River, MA
This three pack is a great deal! I love gain dish soap because it smells great and you only have to use a little bit. It last a long time and leaves dishes feeling clean, Bo built up grease and grim. The soap cuts right into the grease and dirt so you don't have to spend forever scrubbing! Great product with a great price.
Zion J.
Zion J.
Woodway, TX
Gain dish soap is one of my favorite dish soaps to use when I clean my dishes . It allows you to be able to clean your dishes easily without leaveing any extra stains. It comes with different sients once your done cleaning your pans pots anything it won't have any oil smell or mildo smell to it I recommend gain dish soap
Cheyenne B.
Cheyenne B.
I just bought this one after having the blue one that is the bleach alternative. It works fine for washing the dishes but I really don't like the smell. It smells to much like the cheap orange Ajax to me and I hate that smell. I won't repurchase this one but I will the blue one because I like that ones smell
Elena B.
Elena B.
Paris, TX
The Gain scent in the kitchen. YAY!! I love the smell and the performance. I got my three pack at Wal-Mart. I thought the price was reasonable when I purchased it. Since it exceeded my expectations, I now believe it is a tremendous value. I gave one bottle to my mom so that she could experience it herself.