BY GAIN #80 in Dish Soap

If you love things that smell great and hate dishes that have grease, we’re about to blow your mind. And your nose. Ok, we won’t blow your nose. But you get the idea. Gain Dish Detergent has the great scent of Gain, but in a dish soap. It’s the one good thing about having to do the dishes. And it’s kosher too? Excuse us, we’re feeling verklempt! see more...

Rachel O.
Metropolis , IL
Gain dish soap is amazing, it smells so good while washing those pesky dishes it soaps up really well and lasts quite awhile, it is pretty cheap too. I buy tons of it when I have coupons and it keeps me through till the next time
Jamare S.
Toledo, OH
Favorite dish wash it's cheap and smells good it fights against oils and every time I use it the whole kitchen smells just like it and i must say it smells great
Ashlyn B.
Tulsa, OK
I would give this soap a better review, but it always leaves a greasy residue on our dishes. I can sit there and wash my dishes and rinse them off, dry them, and I come back a little later and there is a white greasy residue left over on the dishes. It rinses off, but the point is to leave the dishes clean, not make me have to wash them all over again. I will stick to my Dawn soap!
Shante J.
Island Fresh gives a tropical sunny delight in the air! This product definitely gets rid of those greasy, hard to scrape off areas on cooking items. I really love this. Plus the bubbles are fun! I am a kid at heart! This is great especially when the dishes need to be done quickly instead of taking forever to clean a dish spotless! Amazing product!
-Shante James
Melissa G.
Olive Hill, KY
I really enjoy the smell of this dish washing liquid.  However the smell lingers on the dishes after washing and rinsing them.  This make everything taste like the detergent smells.  I had to discontinue use for dishes.  It works well for cleaning other things.  Which is the reason I gave 3 stars.
I love all #Gain products. Long lasting smell Gain Original Liquid Fabric Softener Gain Flings Original Laundry Detergent Pacs Gain® Ultra Original Dishwashing Liquid Gain Flings! Moonlight Breeze Laundry Detergent Pacs Gain Liquid Detergent Gain Flings Tropical Sunrise Scent Laundry Detergent Pacs Gain® Original Fabric Softener Sheets 34 ct Box Gain with FreshLock Original Liquid Detergent 50 fl. oz. Ultra Gain Dish Liquid Soap Island Fresh
shaza k.
Fort Worth, TX
Review for: Ultra Dishwashing 24Oz
've been a Tide washer for years now, but I happened upon a good deal on Amazon when this was still subscribe-and-save. It actually is doing a much better job cleaning my clothes than Tide was, and it's less expensive! I have two children who don't consider it a full day until their clothes are covered in mud, paint and/or ketchup. With Tide, the pile of play clothes (not deemed wearable in public due to staining) was getting bigger and bigger. I've done several loads in Gain, and it's doing an amazing job lifting out those stains.
Melanie B.
I actually have this kind of dish soap at my kitchen sink right now. I love the smell of it, and I love that it doesn't over dry my hands. I also really love that it cleans my dishes and takes away any grease that is on them. Definitely recommend this dish soap!
Haleigh M.
Smells really good and easy to find deals on it, but if i have a tough grease pan or something then it doesnt work very well. I like it for mostly all of my dish washing items though. And it doesnt dry my hands out terribly like some do either.
Sherisse P.
Corona, NY
I usually don't do the dishes but when I do I often come across using this. A big part of washing dishes is not only cleaning what your washing but the way your hands feels after !!! I hate when washing dishes and my hands end up feeling rough or just looking ugly this soak doesn't leave that it that way and it also cleans the dishes very well so it's a win/win