BeautyFaceFacial Skincarekie
Ultra Facial Cream 42 Oz 125ml 24-H Everyday Hydrating Formula

Ultra Facial Cream 4.2 Oz 125ml 24-H Everyday Hydrating Formula

by kie

How to Apply : - After cleansing and toning, apply a dime-sized amount to your fingertips- Massage onto face in a circular motion- Apply day or at night or as needed- in the daytime add SPF protection with Ultra Facial Cream SPF 30- Can be used with other Ultra Facial products like Ultra Facial Cleanser and Ultra Facial Toner INGREDIENTS- Antarcticine (Glacial Glycoprotein Extract)- Imperata Cylindrica (Desert Plant Extract)- Squalane

A 24-hour daily face moisturizer.; This Kiehl’s classic face cream offers continuous moisture replenishment for dry skin throughout the day with adventure-tested protection from severe weather.; Replenishes skin hydration by drawing and absorbing moisture from the air; Leaves skin smooth, soft and healthy-looking; Formulated with nature-powered ingredients like Squalane, Glacial Glycoprotein Extract and Imperata Cylindrica

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ultra Facial Cream 4.2 Oz 125ml 24-H Everyday Hydrating Formula!
Danielle J.
I do not like this product. It is really oily and comes off in clumps. I was pretty disappointed with this cream because I was looking for a daily facial moisturizer. I have used a lot of Keihls products and this one is just missing the mark. I would not recommend.
Chelsy L.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Purchased at: ULTA
I loveee this stuff. Feels super nice and high quality on my skin and doesn’t leave my face feeling greasy at all, yet i feel like i got plenty of moisture on my skin. I would say it is definetely worth the price!
katie A.
Odenton, MD
Purchased at: Sephora
I really didn’t think I was going to love this as much as I did, I just had a small sample from one of my beatitude sub boxes and this met every expectation it could. It says it’s a lightweight moisturizer but to me it had the perfect amount of hydration to last through the day. It didn’t make me feel greasy and didn’t make any new breakouts!
Vanessa S.
Cabot, AR
I was so surprised at this product!!!! Having combo/oily skin i was worried this would make the oil worse and be a heavy feeling cream. It was the exact opposite!!!!! It works with the dry and oily spots! It also doesn’t have a smell so no worries about smelling something all day!
Kamal N.
surrey
Love this cream. It’s packed with hyaluronic acid. Keeps my skin hydrated all day. Very gel like and absorbs super quickly. one of my favourite face creams. Perfect for the warmer months.

Looking for your answer?