Ultra Epsom Salt - 25 lbs. (medium) uploaded by Bergineliz R.

BY ULTRA #95 in Bubble Baths & Soaks

LisaAnn Y.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
There is NOTHING as beneficial to my body as Epsom Salts!!! This is the number one way for your body to absorb magnesium hands down! A 20 minute soak in a warm/hot tub will do your muscles a massive favor. I add in my favorite essential oils for more benefits, but anyone who uses essential oils should know that adding 1 cup of epsom salts to the bath is 100% required for the oils to disperse instead of floating on top and often causing burning sensations with warm/hot oils. Epsom salts help with SO many medical issues- please research it.
Lynn S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I use this product when my muscles are sore and achy. I add about 2 cups to a tub full of warm water and soak in it for 20 to 30 minutes. I'm not sure how it works , all I know is that it does work! After using this product my muscles are no longer sore and I can get on with my life pain free.
Sarah B.
Danville, VA
I love Epsom salt and this helps on baths with dry painful aches and helps with general well being it's almost like a therapeutic product because it helps body and mind too. Relaxes muscles and body to sooth sore bodies and revitalize them for the next day, also helps me sleep better after soaking in it. Even if it is just soaking my feet, it just renews your muscles after long hard days of work or even whn you just walk a lot that day.
Bergineliz R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is my husband favorite epsom salt he buy this all the time at rite aid and he likes to use in the bathtub 🛀 and to make his feet. This epsom salt is really strong 💪 and they also have a strong 💪 scent too.
Hailey H.
Durango, CO
I love taking Epsom salt baths. They are very relaxing and help with sore muscles. Make sure to follow the directions for the amount needed for bathtub size and stay hydrated.
Samantha M.
Epsom salt is my cure all. I add it to my baths throughout the winter and it helps my joints. I would recommend that everyone add Epsom salt if they are dealing with aches or pains
Cynthia H.
Warren, MI
I use Epsom salts often in my bath after a tough workout and it helps tremendously with a achy muscles. It also makes a great salt scrub for exfoliating skin!
Latisha R.
Merrillville, IN
I swear by Epsom salts . Work out everyday so, this product helps to soothe the pain of tight muscles. It's a good price without breaking the bank. ")
Rita  T.
Jersey city , NJ
Oldie but goodie. I think Everyone owns this.definitely relaxing and it does help with the skin especially tough foot skin
Victoria Lyn R.
Syracuse, NY
I swear by Epsom salts! I use them to remove tough dry skin and helps with my aches and pains after a nice run
Kathy N.
Federal Way, WA
What can I use this product for?