BY DREFT

Dreft is the #1 choice of Pediatricians Dreft, a clean you can trust for babies 0-18 months.  Specially formulated for the unique needs of baby items, Dreft has been helping mothers clean baby clothes for over 75 years with a gentle clean, and is the most recommended baby laundry detergent by pediatricians. Gentle for Baby Trusted by Mom Recommended by Pediatricians Concentrated so you use 1/3 less.    Bottle made from 25% or more post-consumer recycled plastic. ; see more...

Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Cocoa, FL
Love this detergent. Wish it wasn't so expensive. I purchase my dreft from SAMs club so I get a larger container for the money, but still. The smell is so nice. Makes me think of a freshly washed baby getting ready for bed. I love to use it on my sons bedding and blankets. I use a free and clear for the normal clothes because of the price or I'd always use dreft on all the babies dirty laundry.
Maryhelen J.
Maryhelen J.
Los Angeles , CA
Mega Parent Expert
Love the powder better than the liquid i think powder smells way more like it actually cleans the baby clothe much betters lil pricey but for your babies always the best I would definitely recommend it πŸ‘πŸΌβ€οΈπŸ‘ΆπŸ»
Lorrain A.
Lorrain A.
Revere , MA
Mega Parent Expert
Love love all there products I have been using this product since my kids were babies and I have 4 children... highly recommend it and it's  a must have for all babies.. leaves babies clothes nice and soft and the smell is light.. great on babies skin... it's a must have and I highly recommend it
Jasmyn S.
Jasmyn S.
This is the only laundry detergent I used with my babies! It cleans without leaving chemicals on the fabric. Other detergent can cause babies to have a horrible rash, I recommend this detergent for all children!
LaShawna B.
LaShawna B.
Columbus, OH
Smells so good. It's very gentle for your baby or toddler. Really takes out the stains that are really to prevent having little ones.
jonathan f.
jonathan f.
Mattawa, WA
This is a great detergent to use for your baby. it cleans the clothes really good and a little goes a long way. if you put even the slightest bit too much in then you have to rinse the clothes twice for sure.
jenny m.
jenny m.
Mega Parent Expert
I use this for my baby's clothes , it makes them so soft they smell like babies! I even use it for mine somtimes
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Morristown, TN
Love the smell!!! Great on stains and can't get over the powerful smell!!! We tried to switch due to the price but it wasn't worth it! just spend the extra cash you wont be sorry!
Candace C.
Candace C.
Mesquite, TX
THE DETERGENT ITSELF IS GREAT HOWEVER THE PRICE IS OUTRAGEOUS FOR A LITTLE BOTTLE ITS 10 BUCKS AND GOES UP FROM THERE, I FOUND PUREX BABY AND IT HAS THE SAME INGREDIENTS SMELL WONDERFUL AND IS ONLY 2.98 AT WALMART FOR A BOTTLE TWICE THE SIZE OF THE SMALL 10 DOLLAR BOTTLE FOR DREFT!
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Cedar Falls, IA
I used this for my kids until they were about 6 months because I have sensitive skin and figured they would as well. It's not supposed to be scented but it has a baby fresh smell or maybe i just associate it with babies. Either way, it does a good job cleaning and I loved it.