BY DOWNY #15 in Fabric Softener

Safe for all washing machines Store at room temperature see more...

Danielle C.
This is a good fabric softener. I have very sensitive skin and it doesn't irritate my skin at all. It has a very pleasant sent almost citrusy. It's it reminds me of Summer. The scent lasts a really long time and it leaves your clothes feeling extra soft. I like to air dry my clothes so this helps prevent that stiffness you get when you air-dry.
alisonsperger S.
Hickory, NC
Downy is the only fabric softener I have ever used and I will continue to purchase it. The different scents are amazing and leave clothes smelling fresh and clean. A little bit of fabric softener goes a long way so I really don’t feel as if I have to buy it all that often either.
Vanessa D.
Fort Wayne, IN
Sometimes this Product smells weird but once you dry your laundry it’s smells so good like babies . It’s so affordable and cheap , I buy this product t Fanily Dollar because it’s cheaper . I would recommend this product because it doesn’t leave itchiness .
Crystal F.
This is a great product! It leaves a nice smell on my clean laundry and I don’t feel that it leaves any type of residue. This product can tend to be a little pricey depending on which item you’re buying. Overall I feel like it does the job.
Megan G.
Gardnerville , NV
Who doesn’t love downy! I do not by any other brand of fabric softener! It makes all of your laundry super soft, non staticky, and smells amazing! It is gentle enough that I even use it on baby clothes! I love this and recommend it to everyone!
Inna N.
It’s very good a fabric softener! Use all the time during my laundry, and I definitely love this product. It’s make my clothes softer and fresher. Also has good smell
Jaeda A.
West Warwick, RI
This fabric softener is very good. It makes my clothes feel so soft when it comes out, it’s extremely effective. It is also very affordable and worth it. I would definitely recommend to anyone who would want to use it.
Jennifer Q.
Another fabric softer that I cannot use because its smell is very potent. All the scents from this brand are too strong and just don’t help with my sensitivity to smells. I will not being purchasing this product again
Nayla C.
Whittier, CA
I usually purchase this at a Target or Walmart while it’s on sale. Does the job and leaves my clothes smelling amazing for a long time. Great price and you don’t need too much to get the job done! Would recommend.
Carmen M.
Cortez
Downy is a great fabric softener with a great scent. It does tend to be on the pricey side compared to other brands. I will buy this when it's on sale. So, this is not a product that I go out of my way to have in my home.