Home & GardenLaundry SuppliesFabric SoftenerDowny
Ultra Sun Blossom Liquid Fabric Conditioner

Ultra Downy Sun Blossom Liquid Fabric Conditioner

Does this work well? Worth the cost?
I love this and the way it makes my clothes smell
I have a newborn son and I washed a his super soft blankets and they came out rough. How can I prevent this from happening again?
Start your review of Ultra Downy Sun Blossom Liquid Fabric Conditioner!
Lydia C.
Joliet, IL
This is fabric softener has a nice sent that stays with my clothes. I normally don't buy this brand but it was on sell at the store that I normally shop at. I would continue to use it if the price is right. I don't think it is any better than the other softeners I have used.
Ofelia R.
Can't live without fabric softener .. makes my clothes look and smell fantastic .. I always gotta have my downy
Vanessa R.
El Paso, TX
I have been using this fabric softener since I learned how to wash clothes and my mother has aways used it and the product is amazing leaves the clothes smelling so good and also so soft all my friends always want to take my sweaters cause they just smell so good. I would highly recombines this.
Ava F.
Dorchestr Ctr, MA
Smells very nice and leaves my clothes feeling noticeably softer. I definitely like using this fabric softener and will probably continue using it.
Jaeda A.
West Warwick, RI
This fabric softener is very good. It makes my clothes feel so soft when it comes out, it’s extremely effective. It is also very affordable and worth it. I would definitely recommend to anyone who would want to use it.
Angelica M.
Riverside, CA
I love this smell! Such a beautiful summery smell! Same quality and effectiveness as the original Downy.
Sara R.
Hampton, VA
I like the smell and feel of my clothes after using this softener in my load of laundry. They come out so fresh smelling and feeling.
Charlotte T.
Raeford, NC
Ultra Downy Sun Blossom Liquid Fabric Conditioner uploaded by Charlotte T.
Purchased at: Walmart
Smell so good, leave your clothes smelling so fresh. I sometimes use two cups not one for each loads so I can get the best out of the product. It’s very Affordable and I would recommend this product to everyone.
Kishan P.
Galloway, NJ
I used this softener for my laundry and it work so good that it leave my Landry new. I love th smell and how affordable it is at sams.
Kinzz P.
Ellicott City, MD
I use this fabric softener in my each laundry except if I user any microfiber material. This is really good product to keep clothes fresh and soft for long time after washing. I always buy from Sam's club therefore, it last long.