Home & GardenLaundry SuppliesFabric SoftenerDowny
Ultra Sun Blossom Liquid Fabric Conditioner

Ultra Downy Sun Blossom Liquid Fabric Conditioner

I love this and the way it makes my clothes smell
I have a newborn son and I washed a his super soft blankets and they came out rough. How can I prevent this from happening again?
Start your review of Ultra Downy Sun Blossom Liquid Fabric Conditioner!
Erie, PA
I love the smell and consistency of this fabric softener. It makes the towels soft and smell so good. It prevents static while drying in the dryer.
Monroe, LA
Downey is my absolute favorite! My mom used this on all my clothes when I lived with her and they smelled and felt awesome! Would recommend to anyone! One of the best brands out there for sure! Smells awesome
Keller, TX
I don't really see much of a difference in my clothes when I use Downy's fabric softener. My clothes definitely aren't stiff but I don't know about softened. Downy has great scents but I'm just not too sure about their softening abilities.
Los Ebanos, TX
I kinda like this fabric softener because it leaves my towels smelling super good. But I don't think that it is the best one out there to be honest. It's good but it doesn't have that great of a smell.
Merced, CA
Downy leaves my clothes smelling good for days. Love the smell of clean really recommend
Bradenton, FL
Leaves my clothes very soft and comfortable they smell go as well and last a long time for a cheap price
Lake Charles , LA
Leaves your clothes smelling so good and feeling very smooth I like it very much very effective!
This is the only product that I purchase for my household and our laundry needs. I love the smell and how it makes my laundry feel.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Great smell one of my favorites keeps clothes smelling fresh and makes them super soft and just is the best brand of fabric softener I've used.
Works great! I have the softest laundry and it smells great. Would recommend this to others.