BY DOWNY #6 in Fabric Softener

Ultra Downy® Simple Pleasures® Lavender Serenity® Fabric Softener.
With avec Silk Touch™.
52 loads*. see more...

Chandra B.
I really like this downy fabric softener. It softens my clothes and makes them smell so good. My favorite way to use it is when I want to hang my clothes on the line to dry. It keeps them from getting stiff and scratchy. I also like to use it when I buy a new shirt that is a little stiff, this softens it.
Angelina B.
Keene, NH
I love fabric softener. Makes the clothes and blankets so soft !
I love that you can get it in many different smells . Downey is a great brand ! Very affordable. I would highly recommend this product to anyone !
I do like the scent of this fabric softener a lot ! It lasts a long time on your clothes ! You can pick this product up at your local Walmart or Target 🎯
Chelsea F.
Riverside, MO
The  Ultra Downy Simple Pleasures Lavender Serenity Fabric Softener - 52 Loads smelled really nice in the bottle, but I wasn't a fan of the lavender scent after removing my laundry from the dryer. The softener did, however, soften my clothes. It was an overall "okay" product, but I will not be repurchasing anytime soon.
Gabby L.
LA
So usually what I do at Target or some other place is open the bottle to discern if I could stand the scent of something on my clothes and I love this one. Very perfumed which if you're allergic is probably not the right stuff for you. But I love this stuff. Does pretty well at reducing static cling and keeping clothes soft.
Kristin S.
Danville, IN
This Downey smells so good! I love it more than all the others combined! My clothes are so soft and I almost smell
good enough to skip perfume. It’s a little more expensive so I switch off and on but I recommend it if you like lavender.
Becky S.
I love the smell of the lavender in this Snuggle softener and it seems to work well. I don't really notice a huge difference from adding these to my laundry but it's become habit and enhances the smell so this is my go to for them.
Samantha D.
Winter Park, FL
Tried this on a whim, it was more expensive than my typical April fresh go to downy, but there were a lot more variety of scents available in this type. I didn't find it worth the price and went back to my April fresh downy.
Crista M.
Oxford
This product smells so good!! I just bought a new washing machine and I wanted to use fabric softener for the first time and it has been such a good experience to use this product. It makes my clothes smell and feel amazing!
Tonya B.
Frenchburg, KY
Downey has always been my favorite fabric softener. It leaves my laundry soft, cling free and smelling great. The Downey Pleasures have a great floral smell. The Downey Pleasures are more expensive than the regular Downey.
Kelly P.
Fishers, IN
We love the way this makes our clothes smell after we pull them out of the dryer. It’s very effective for our home and we will continue to use this product. They always have coupons too so you can stock up and save money