BY DOWNY #52 in Fabric Softener

Ultra Downy® Simple Pleasures® Lavender Serenity® Fabric Softener.
With avec Silk Touch™.
52 loads*. see more...

Brandi C.
Yes I would most likely buy this product again. It smells nice and gets the job done first run! I wouldn't want to go any other way. It's fresh and clean and keeps my clothes feeling and smelling like a million bucks all day everyday! Walgreens is the best!
Kristin S.
Danville, IN
This Downey smells so good! I love it more than all the others combined! My clothes are so soft and I almost smell
good enough to skip perfume. It’s a little more expensive so I switch off and on but I recommend it if you like lavender.
✨Violeta H.
Seven Springs
Everyone loves there clothes smelling good. This is another product that’s amazing in every way. I really love the scent of it and how it smells. It’s affordable and makes you want to keep buying it. I recommend you trying it out
Madison Z.
Fort Wayne
I love downy. It smells amazing and makes my clothes super soft. I would recommend this product to just about anyone. The smell doesn’t fade from the clothes either. Definitely worth what you pay for it. Great value.
Naidelyn V.
I love doing laundry with this. This plus gain equal perfect combo , im sold !!! Every time i use this people tell me my clothes smell soooo good and it leaves it feeling softened and refreshed .
Maria J.
Salem, OR
I love the smell and the way it leaves the clothes. I love the design of the bottle and the colors they use to advertise. This is the only brand I get when it comes to fabric softeners. ❤❤
Victoria B.
Hammond, LA
Just recently switched to this fabric softener and it’s been great so far! I’ve always used downy but this scent is new to me! I love lavender and this softener captures that perfectly!
Hannah S.
Pinson, AL
Love the smell of this product!! The smell is great and lasting! A little goes a long way, so the bottle will usually last about 2 weeks! The price is great, I highly recommend
Heather A.
Farmington, NM
This fabric softener smells so good and leaves a lasting scent on my clothes even after I dry them in the dryer. A great value and a product I've purchased many times.
Jordan L.
Chickasha, OK
I absolutlely LOVE the way Downy softener smells and makes my clothes feel even after being washed! It leaves my clothes smelling clean and fresh!!! I love the smell of laundry! Especially downy!!!