BY DOWNY #2 in Fabric Softener

Ultra Downy® Simple Pleasures® Lavender Serenity® Fabric Softener.
With avec Silk Touch™.
52 loads*. see more...

Morgan F.
Oconomowoc, WI
This stuff smells heavenly, and the scent stays on your clothes, sheets and towels long after you wash them. The only reason I’m giving it four stars is because it gets gunky in my fabric softener dispenser more than others I’ve used. I find I have to soak vinegar in it after a few loads to get the dried globs of fabric softener out of it.
Ashli J.
The downy simple pleasures lavender serenity fabric softener is by far one of my favorites!!! I can’t describe the scent but it’s amazing! I use this one for my bedding mostly and the scent lasts until I wash them again which is usually once a week. It also leaves them soft and snuggly! Highly recommend this one and this scent too!
Shelby T.
Mobile, AL
I love to specifically wash my towels and sheets with this softener. It smells so calm and cozy it just makes everything huggable. Climbing into bed after washing my sheets in this softener is heaven. The name lavender serenity is a perfect fit. And my towels smelling like this is like a little relaxing perk to my day.
Jennifer R.
Tell City
The smell of Downy has been a part of my life for as long as I can remember. Although I am in the process of trying new products I usually always have at least some in the back room to fall back on. The smell of laundry drying that has been treated with Downy cannot be beat.
Mandi G.
Sacramento
My absolute favorite smell in the whole world is to wash my sheets with this fabric softener and crawl into my bed the first night. It is affordable. It makes clothes and towels soft and fluffy. And it smells sooooo good! I would recommend this to anyone!
Tina R.
Tennessee
I love the Simple Pleasures scents. This one has a wonderful lavender smell and it is amazing. It gets my clothes static free and soft. It is a little more expensive than some fabric softeners, but I do buy it often because of the scent and it working so well.
Brooke E.
Duluth
Downy always last the longest! Their lavender products are my favorite. My clothes smell good for twice as long as anything else I have used. It’s the best feeling climbing into your bed with that downy freshness surrounding you!
Janelle R.
Norman
We use a lavender detergent to boost the scent, but this softener really is what makes laundry so soft with a gentle smell that lasts all day. We get compliments regularly on our clothes scent, and I really think it’s because of Downy!
Joyce E.
Oviedo, FL
Downy is hands down the best laundry softener. It leaves my clothes smelling fresh forever! I doesn’t stain my clothes and paired together with Tide detergent it’s wonderful. I’m big on strong scented softeners and no other brand compares.
Ashley A.
New Lothrop, MI
In the warmer months I like to hang my clothes outside but they get almost crispy from the sun. I tried this fabric softener an it leaves my clothes soft an smelling amazing! When my clothes feel good an smell good it’s a winner!