Ultra Downy® Protect & Refresh™ Fabric Protect™ + Odor Defense™ April Fresh Fabric Conditioner 67 fl. oz. Plastic Jug

BY DOWNY

Ultra Downy Protect & Refresh Fabric Conditioner (Fabric Softener) keeps your clothes smelling fresh all day long. With 24-hour odor neutralization, bad odors are neutralized with a pleasing floral scent. It’s like deodorant for your clothes, making it perfect for your active lifestyle—running, lifting, dancing, or even the most difficult yoga position. Ultra Downy Protect & Refresh also smoothes and strengthens fibers to protect clothes from stretching, fading and fuzz vs. detergent alone. see more...

Sara W.
Bellaire, OH
I usually don't buy any other fabric softeners. This smells so good and I love it. I recommend to everyone.
Rebekah M.
Adrian, MI
Awesome product! Makes my clothes smell 10x better, and makes my laundry very soft! No more crunchy towels!
Leanna P.
Maricopa
This stuff is great. I use it regularly and my clothes always comes out smelling fresh and looking fresh
Mary J.
Mcalester, OK
I use this in all of my washes and have never been disappointed gets out all smells making it brand new !
Sara A.
The only product that gets the stinky dog smell out of everything you can’t beat a product like this
ReNyah B.
miami
I throw this in with my detergent and it leaves my clothes fresh and feeling nice like brand new
Cheyenne M.
Brookville, IN
Always leaves my clothes so soft and smelling so good! I don’t have anything bad to say about it
Kaila F.
Sheffield Lake, OH
Smells sooooo good, and the scent lasts all day. Keeps my clothes nice and soft, would recommend
Christy J.
Love love this product! I have seen an improvement in my clothes! It does a nice protecting them!
Morgan M.
Sherwood
I really like the stuff it seems to smell pretty good and work well. Clothes are always so soft