Ultra Downy® Protect & Refresh™ Fabric Protect™ + Odor Defense™ April Fresh Fabric Conditioner 67 fl. oz. Plastic Jug

BY DOWNY

Ultra Downy Protect & Refresh Fabric Conditioner (Fabric Softener) keeps your clothes smelling fresh all day long. With 24-hour odor neutralization, bad odors are neutralized with a pleasing floral scent. It’s like deodorant for your clothes, making it perfect for your active lifestyle—running, lifting, dancing, or even the most difficult yoga position. Ultra Downy Protect & Refresh also smoothes and strengthens fibers to protect clothes from stretching, fading and fuzz vs. detergent alone. see more...

Marissa B.
Lexington, KY
I’ve grown up with the scent of April Fresh Downy fabric softener and I don’t think I could ever live without it. I’ve tried other fabric softeners but keep coming back to this one. I like the new color protect and odor defense formula.
Kanisha L.
canton
This product is one of my go to cleaning products. It’s very affordable and get the job done. You might have to put a little elbow work into it but your home will be left spotless. I would definitely recommend this product to others.
Jazzmin F.
Memphis, TN
I love the smell and I love that it lasted it was great the size was good and so was the price I was surprised by how long the smell lasted in the clothes but I was happy with that it’s something I’ll purchase again
Lw9169 w.
Jasper, GA
This is my favorite fabric softener!!! It is a bit pricey especially because of the amount of laundry I have to do and how often I do it, but it leaves the clothes and towels feeling so soft and smell wonderful
Melody C.
Downy has always had great scents. The softener works well to keep my clothes from getting stretched out and keeps static cling at bay. It works very well at keep odors at bay. I would recommend this to my friends.
Brittany C.
Stanton, KY
I LOVE this stuff! I have two kids and they are always getting stuff on their clothes that smells awful. This softener adds a great, fresh smell to the clothes and makes them really soft and not “scratchy” as my daughter says. It is a little pricey but it’s worth it to me to have fresh smelling clothes. I’ve used many different brands of softeners and this one is by far the best.
Katelyn j.
Richmond, VA
I feel like this product did a nice jobs adding extra protection for my clothes and added an extra scent boost. It’s definitely affordable and gets the job done! I would buy it again
RaeLynn M.
Best fabric softener, refreshner!!..A win, win. My clothes came out of the dryer looking newer than they did the day I purchased them. No color fading or fabric stretching and I catch this product on sale all the time. A must but
Melissa S.
Wanchese
I will give this 4 stars because I love the smell of this fabric softener but it comes with a big price for what it is. Now don't get me wrong it's awesome for what it's made for and the smell lasts a long time in your clothes. I would definitely recommend this product. Maybe drop the price a smidge.
Bree A.
The best of all the Downy lineup! The smell is amazing and lasts forever too!
I originally chose this because it was the only thing at the store. Now I don't want anything else.
My clothes are maintaining the color and shape after vigorous use and the pleasant smell lasts until the next wash.