Ultra Downy Protect & Refresh Fabric Conditioner (Fabric Softener) keeps your clothes smelling fresh all day long. With 24-hour odor neutralization, bad odors are neutralized with a pleasing floral scent. It’s like deodorant for your clothes, making it perfect for your active lifestyle—running, lifting, dancing, or even the most difficult yoga position. Ultra Downy Protect & Refresh also smoothes and strengthens fibers to protect clothes from stretching, fading and fuzz vs. detergent alone.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ultra Downy® Protect & Refresh™ Fabric Protect™ + Odor Defense™ April fresh Fabric Conditioner!
Roselle, NJ
I wash so much the same articles over and over this helps keep the integrity of the articles and helps with keeping it smelling fresh
chicago
Leaves my clothes feeling soft and smelling good I love this product. I have been buying this for many years I will recommend this
usa
Great product from Downy. This ultra protect & refresh fabric softener. Keeps our clothes soft and smells good for a long time.
Waterford, MI
Decided to try it after not being crazy about dryer sheets sticking to things and gard to find. Makes things smell good.
Chula Vista
Great product us all time. have not had any allergic reactions to the product and love the smells. Will buy when run out
The only softener I use. My boys love the smell and enjoy how soft there clothes feels. I highly recommend this product.
San antonio, TX
First of all I love the smell, leaves the clothes so soft and with a beautiful smell for days. And it last a long time
Tampa, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
I love downy! I have always used Downey’s products. I love the long-lasting scent that is left inside the clothing.
Have been using Downy products for years. I get great results and see no reason to fix something that isn't broken.
Vestavia Hls, AL
I have tried most every liquid and sheet. This is the only product that gets our laundry soft enough to please me.

Looking for your answer?