Ultra Downy® Protect & Refresh™ April Fresh Fabric Conditioner 67 fl. oz. Plastic Jug uploaded by Semaria S.

BY DOWNY

Ultra Downy Protect & Refresh Fabric Conditioner (Fabric Softener) keeps your clothes smelling fresh all day long. With 24-hour odor neutralization, bad odors are neutralized with a pleasing floral scent. It’s like deodorant for your clothes, making it perfect for your active lifestyle—running, lifting, dancing, or even the most difficult yoga position. Ultra Downy Protect & Refresh also smoothes and strengthens fibers to protect clothes from stretching, fading and fuzz vs. detergent alone. see more...

Terrian B.
Indianapolis, IN
Downy does well consistently with keeping my laundry soft. I am always satisfied with the final product. The April Fresh scent is my favorite and it always puts me in a good mood. I think that Downy's products are priced well and you can sometimes find a good sale and coupons.
Semaria S.
Memphis, TN
I love using Downy fabric softeners. I fill the downy ball, toss it in at the start and don't worry. Nice scent options. Works great on both small and large loads. The added odor defense is a olus
abbey k.
Niles, OH
I will never buy another fabric softener after using this. It has that classic Downy april fresh scent, and not only does it soften the clothes but it helps keep the color looking fresh and your clothes don't get stretched out from washing. You will always find this product in my laundry room.
B Z.
Downy is like my go-to fabric softener. I always use it cause i love how soft my clothes feel after every wash and April Fresh is the scent i use everytime. Ive tried others and it just doesnt leave my clothes the same and its affordable, what a win-win!
Irene M.
Fresno
You can always count on Ultra Downy to do it's job of conditioning your wash and making them smell great. I think the 67 oz size is too big as it is heavy to lift and bulky to store for household purposes. Next time I will buy a smaller size. I would recommend.
Beatriz &.
Fort Worth
Love this product makes my clothes smell so good for days , and keeps it so soft , price I guess can be better but overall it is a great product , love this smell to it , I would totally keep buying again , I would recommend it to anyone in particular.
Taylor S.
Westmont, IL
I put this in mid wash and i find it to be far more effective this way! It smells great and I can definitely feel the difference in my clothes when I don’t use it!
Molly B.
The scent is very nice, and I find that it is an effective product. I have used it for years and can trust that it will get the job done, without fail. I have somewhat sensitive skin, and I have not found it to bother me too much, which is definitely a plus.
Luisa G.
Corona, CA
Best downy ever you can notice right away!!! That your clothes are in good hands my the smell is stay for a long time!!! Good price if you love your clothes you have to invest 😍
Aimee P.
Love the smell. We have never used any other softener. I love all the different smells. I think i have tried everyone. Would tell everyone to try.