Ultra Downy® Protect & Refresh™ April Fresh Fabric Conditioner 67 fl. oz. Plastic Jug uploaded by Semaria S.

BY DOWNY

Ultra Downy Protect & Refresh Fabric Conditioner (Fabric Softener) keeps your clothes smelling fresh all day long. With 24-hour odor neutralization, bad odors are neutralized with a pleasing floral scent. It’s like deodorant for your clothes, making it perfect for your active lifestyle—running, lifting, dancing, or even the most difficult yoga position. Ultra Downy Protect & Refresh also smoothes and strengthens fibers to protect clothes from stretching, fading and fuzz vs. detergent alone. see more...

JBainsBeauty B.
This smells great and last for days On my clothes. It makes my clothes soft and not stiff. I never wash any clothes without having some downy to go along with the laundry soap ( which is usually tide, they pair well together)
Kiley K.
Chicago
brooke w.
Loveland
i really like this fabric softener. it doesn’t leave any stains on my clothes, keeps everything feeling soft and smells amazing! the price is always appropriate. i would buy this product over and over again! highly recommend!
Semaria S.
Memphis, TN
I love using Downy fabric softeners. I fill the downy ball, toss it in at the start and don't worry. Nice scent options. Works great on both small and large loads. The added odor defense is a olus
Lacie R.
Dexter, NY
Best softener product I’ve ever used! I haven’t went back to another brand since buying this. Leaves your clothes so fresh and smelling awesome! Highly recommend.
Brooklyn L.
Skowhegan
Downy is my favorite softener by far, I constantly get told how good my laundry smells and I can literally smell it just sitting in my clothes I love a fresh blanket out of the dryer after using tide and downy then following with downy dryer sheets,
Irene M.
Fresno
You can always count on Ultra Downy to do it's job of conditioning your wash and making them smell great. I think the 67 oz size is too big as it is heavy to lift and bulky to store for household purposes. Next time I will buy a smaller size. I would recommend.
Taylor S.
Westmont, IL
I put this in mid wash and i find it to be far more effective this way! It smells great and I can definitely feel the difference in my clothes when I don’t use it!
Terrian B.
Indianapolis, IN
Downy does well consistently with keeping my laundry soft. I am always satisfied with the final product. The April Fresh scent is my favorite and it always puts me in a good mood. I think that Downy's products are priced well and you can sometimes find a good sale and coupons.
abbey k.
Niles, OH
I will never buy another fabric softener after using this. It has that classic Downy april fresh scent, and not only does it soften the clothes but it helps keep the color looking fresh and your clothes don't get stretched out from washing. You will always find this product in my laundry room.