Ultra Downy® Protect & Refresh™ April Fresh Fabric Conditioner 67 fl. oz. Plastic Jug

BY DOWNY

Ultra Downy Protect & Refresh Fabric Conditioner (Fabric Softener) keeps your clothes smelling fresh all day long. With 24-hour odor neutralization, bad odors are neutralized with a pleasing floral scent. It’s like deodorant for your clothes, making it perfect for your active lifestyle—running, lifting, dancing, or even the most difficult yoga position. Ultra Downy Protect & Refresh also smoothes and strengthens fibers to protect clothes from stretching, fading and fuzz vs. detergent alone. see more...

abbey k.
abbey k.
I will never buy another fabric softener after using this. It has that classic Downy april fresh scent, and not only does it soften the clothes but it helps keep the color looking fresh and your clothes don't get stretched out from washing. You will always find this product in my laundry room.
Terrian B.
Terrian B.
Indianapolis, IN
Downy does well consistently with keeping my laundry soft. I am always satisfied with the final product. The April Fresh scent is my favorite and it always puts me in a good mood. I think that Downy's products are priced well and you can sometimes find a good sale and coupons.
Molly B.
Molly B.
The scent is very nice, and I find that it is an effective product. I have used it for years and can trust that it will get the job done, without fail. I have somewhat sensitive skin, and I have not found it to bother me too much, which is definitely a plus.
B Z.
B Z.
Downy is like my go-to fabric softener. I always use it cause i love how soft my clothes feel after every wash and April Fresh is the scent i use everytime. Ive tried others and it just doesnt leave my clothes the same and its affordable, what a win-win!
Beatriz &.
Beatriz &.
Fort Worth
Love this product makes my clothes smell so good for days , and keeps it so soft , price I guess can be better but overall it is a great product , love this smell to it , I would totally keep buying again , I would recommend it to anyone in particular.
Irene M.
Irene M.
Fresno
You can always count on Ultra Downy to do it's job of conditioning your wash and making them smell great. I think the 67 oz size is too big as it is heavy to lift and bulky to store for household purposes. Next time I will buy a smaller size. I would recommend.
Luisa G.
Luisa G.
Corona, CA
Best downy ever you can notice right away!!! That your clothes are in good hands my the smell is stay for a long time!!! Good price if you love your clothes you have to invest 😍
Aimee P.
Aimee P.
Love the smell. We have never used any other softener. I love all the different smells. I think i have tried everyone. Would tell everyone to try.
Sheri B.
Sheri B.
Homestead, FL
this is by far the best! I will use no other! the scent leaves your clothes smelling fresh. the softener leaves your clothes feeling baby soft!
Maria M.
Maria M.
Los Angeles, CA
I use this because my mother used this when I was little. It always worked for her so it works for me. Makes the clothes smell good.