Ultra Downy® Protect & Refresh™ Active fresh Fabric Conditioner

Ultra Downy Protect & Refresh Fabric Conditioner (Fabric Softener) keeps your clothes smelling fresh all day long. With 24-hour odor neutralization, bad odors are neutralized with a pleasing fresh scent. It’s like deodorant for your clothes, making it perfect for your active lifestyle—running, lifting, dancing, or even the most difficult yoga position. Ultra Downy Protect & Refresh also smoothes and strengthens fibers to protect clothes from stretching, fading and fuzz vs. detergent alone.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ultra Downy® Protect & Refresh™ Active fresh Fabric Conditioner!
Queens
Very good to use keeps my clothes fresh and nice and smells sweet too love it . Wonderful love it good love it keep
Yes this stuff is amazing! My clothes feel brand new and so soft everytime they come out of the wash. Love Downy
United states
Makes my clothes smell really good. Awesome product and I would highly recommend this product to anyone.
LaGrange, GA
It’s good stuff. It does the trick, and it doesn’t leave any weird after effects on clothing or linens.
Paynesville, WV
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this fabric conditioner, I use it for my delicates and it makes them super soft and refreshed!
baton rouge
I love downy fabric softener because it leaves your clothes soft as can be even my daughters clothes
I adore this scent so much. I apply fabric softener to everything I wash because it is that good.
san antonio
Great smell, great cleaner when it has Clorox. It just feels clean while smelling great.
Duncan, AZ
This is ok. The fragrance is too strong for me. I know die hard Downy users will love it.
This works perfect. It smells great. I’ll always use this. Leaves clothes smelling nice.

Looking for your answer?