Home & GardenLaundry SuppliesFabric SoftenerDowny
Ultra Mountain Spring Liquid Fabric Conditioner

Ultra Downy Mountain Spring Liquid Fabric Conditioner

Experience an afternoon in a sun soaked field of wildflowers and give your fabrics wonderful softness, freshness, and protection by using Downy Sun Blossom Fabric Conditioner. It’s easy to use in both top- and front-loading machines. When you use Downy, fabrics just feel better.

How do i purchase this item or where can i find it?
What makes downy one of the best fabric softeners in the market?
Does this product smell sweet or just clean?
Start your review of Ultra Downy Mountain Spring Liquid Fabric Conditioner!
Vanessa Z.
Lynden, WA
My mom has been using since I was a little girl and to be honest you can never go wrong with this downy it's my favorite I always buy the biggest one available you never want to run out on what makes your clothes smelll amazing
Myka H.
Rosamond, CA
I love downy products. I am one for soft touch I use fabric softer as well as sheets.. call me crazy but it makes a difference. I'm allergic to most of the other brands, downy has never given me an issue really.
Yessica N.
Perth Amboy, NJ
Decorator Expert Level 2
Este downy huele rico le deja un aroma delicioso y limpio a la ropa me gusta mucho aunque para ser sincera todos los downy son muy bueno. 👍
Serina P.
Ocean Park, WA
Decorator Expert Level 1
This is my new favorite Downy scent, it smells really fresh and nice and it's good to switch scents so that I can notice the scent again. I liked this one so much I bought three extra jugs from a sale at the grocery store. It's subtle like the original scent but like I said it's nice to change it up.
Janja P.
Gerrardstown, WV
Ultra Downy Mountain Spring Liquid Fabric Conditioner uploaded by Janja P.
Great freshness with every load! I can never decide on which scent to get, so I get them all 😍👌🏼
Ashlyn M.
Long Creek, OR
Ultra Downy Mountain Spring Liquid Fabric Conditioner uploaded by Ashlyn M.
We've tried alot of softeners. However, this is the best smelling one we've had. The smell last longer and it comes out smelling stronger than any other ones we've ever used. I use it when I'm cleaning my couch or my carpets i mix with a little bit of vinegar and water and they always come out clean and smell amazing. All-around great product!
Francesca R.
Bronx, NY
Adore the way it smells and I use it every other was because I still want to prevent the product to be ruin , I like all their fragrances and it never ruined anything ! Very good! Ultra Downy Mountain Spring Liquid Fabric Conditioner. Did 🧺 just to day lol
Becky H.
Sanford, MI
Downy softener always makes the laundry smell clean and fresh and feel incredibly soft.
Kelly C.
Anaheim, CA
Downey is the best brand of fabric softener! I've always been against trying it because it's so much more expensive than the other brands, but I finally caved and bought a bottle and I can't believe how long it's lasted me! Great product that's worth the cost!
Lauren N.
Sacramento, CA
Can't do my laundry without this fabric softener. The cap doubles up as a measuring cup and you just add softener depending on the size of your load. Goes a pretty long way. Helps to keep my clothes smelling super fresh and keeps them from becoming rough from each wash.