Home & GardenLaundry SuppliesFabric SoftenerDowny
Ultra Infusions Sweet Dreams Liquid Fabric Softener

Ultra Downy Infusions Sweet Dreams Liquid Fabric Softener

Infuse fabrics with a touch-activated fragrance that balances soothing vanilla notes, with the calming scent of jasmine. Downy Infusions Sweet Dreams Fabric Conditioner also softens and protects your clothes from stretching, fading, and fuzz.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ultra Downy Infusions Sweet Dreams Liquid Fabric Softener!
kerrie W.
Horn Lake, MS
This smells amazing! I wash my husband nasty smelly uniforms with these and they come out amazing!
Amber O.
Stanfield, OR
My favorite fabric softener leaves my clothes feeling soar and smelling great you can’t go wrong
Carissa C.
Ridgecrest, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
I love the smell of this softener. It makes my clothes smell so good and it lasts for ever. I love walking into my closet and smelling it. đź’šUltra Downy Infusions Sweet Dreams Liquid Fabric Softener
Sharon W.
My favorite fabric softener. The smell is AWESOME and leaves your clothes smelling so clean and fresh. The clothes are so soft after using this.
Lisa L.
Granbury, TX
I don’t know about you all , but when my clothes come out the washer and dryer after using this softener . I just want to sniff it for ever . Lol It truly leaves your clothes smelling amazing and suet soft . I highly recommend:)))Ultra Downy Infusions Sweet Dreams Liquid Fabric Softener
Maricruz L.
Garland, TX
Ultra Downy Infusions Sweet Dreams Liquid Fabric Softener uploaded by Maricruz L.
Purchased at: Walmart
The best fabric softener I have ever come across! I use this scent for towels, bedsheets & blankets & it makes them smell so amazing. The scent helps me to fall asleep with ease. Does a great job of keeping laundry super soft as well.
Britnie M.
Reno, NV
I like this one one. It has a relaxing scent. My kids enjoy it when their clothes are extra soft. I would recommend this one.
Vanessa B.
Hanover, VA
Purchased at: Walmart
Ultra Downy Infusions Sweet Dreams Liquid Fabric Softener I absolutely love this long lasting scent. Downy has been in my family for many years. From Generation to Generation. I wouldn’t change anything. It’s very affordable, creamy and not watered down. I would highly recommend to anyone and everyone.
Bianca C.
Chattanooga
Purchased at: Target
Smells sooooo good!! A lot of laundry products promise a lasting scent, but the clothes end up losing their scent as soon as you take them out of the dryer. This product actually keeps its promise, and the clothes smell good the whole time I’m wearing them.
Adriana P.
Me encanta este acondicionador hace unos meses lo compre por primera ves y no e vuelto a comprar otro es mi favorito

Looking for your answer?