Ultra Downy Infusions Lavender Serenity Liquid Fabric Softener

Experience a calming stroll through a lavender field, whenever you want. Infuse fabrics with a touch-activated floral scent with notes of fruit. Downy Infusions Lavender Serenity Fabric Conditioner also softens and protects your clothes from stretching, fading, and fuzz.

How long does this scent stay if you keep it in with other laundry? ?
Has anyone with sensitive skin tried this?
I Was thinking about trying this fabric softener for my bed linens, blankets and kids pajamas. Has anyone else found that it helps everyone settle in for a snooze and does the scent stay strong for a good amount of time or do you find that it fades quickly?
Start your review of Ultra Downy Infusions Lavender Serenity Liquid Fabric Softener!
Ultra Downy Infusions Lavender Serenity Liquid Fabric Softener uploaded by Rie G.
Purchased at: Target
Another wonderful Downy product. I've been a Downy girl since moving into my own place about 30 years ago. I love how the scent is noticeable when I'm out in public. One lady actually complimented me on my "perfume". LOL. I quickly said, " Oh that's my Downy Infusion you smell." The lady immediately went to the Fabric softener aisle to pick out her favorite fragrance of Downy Infusion. I must say although my first purchase of the Downy Infusion was an accident.....after using it instead of taking it back to Target....I agree that this product is definitely worth my money, leaves my clothes smelling fresh for days and even our sensitive skin family members can use this product. Another one we will definitely recommend and keep stocked.
North Haven, CT
Ultra Downy Infusions Lavender Serenity Liquid Fabric Softener uploaded by John O.
I have been buying ultra downy liquid fabric softener for years, I really like the lavender serenity scent. it makes the clothes smell amazing and can last on the clothes last for up to two weeks. It’s a good price I buy the huge bottle as you can see from my picture. I will always use ultra downy liquid fabric softener, I have tried other scents and they are great too and they also can last up to two weeks which is nice when you put your clothes on and I also use it to wash my pillows, my pillowcases and my sheets and my blanket so when I get in bed I have that nice lavender scent, lavender helps you fall asleep that’s why I use this scent for my blankets, pillows etc. I absolutely recommend this product. I buy my big bottle at BJ’s.
Okeechobee, FL
Ultra Downy Infusions Lavender Serenity Liquid Fabric Softener uploaded by Bizzie H.
Purchased at: Dollar General
I love this stuff...I never really thought to much about how my fabric softer smelled...they all pretty much smelled the same especially after a run through the dryer. This one changed me. It has a great scent that stays with my clothes(especially my linens) and also is white in color so I never worry about that dreaded blue oily spots on my fabrics. It’s a budget friendly way to up your laundry game.
Hurricane, UT
I used to use the original scent. When this first came out it was on sale and smelled pretty good when smelling in store. I have used it every since and that has been many years now. I love the soft lingering scent of lavender it leaves behind. My linen closet always smells so wonderful. The scent is the icing on the cake. My clothes are so soft and yummy feeling. I love to jump into bed when I have just changed my sheets. I just lay there and inhale the goodness. It doesn’t leave any residue build up on my laundry either, just soft goodness. I would highly recommend.
I've been using Downy for a long time. Not only does it make your clothes smell better but it makes them last longer. I don't think everyone realizes what a difference adding Downy to your laundry can be. Downy is formulated to help prevent fading, pilling and stretching, and protect the clothes you love. Follow these instructions to make your clothes material looking and feeling better for years : to keep the color in your clothes turn them inside out during washing and always wash your clothes in cold water. Wash whites, colors and towels seperate from each other.
Poplar Bluff, MO
I absolutely love the smell of this stuff and yes it actually makes your fabrics soft as well. I have yet to have an allergy to any batch that I have used over the years. Never any issues as well. I really dislike that I have sensitive skin but with this stuff no issues. It’s amazing. Such a warm cozy scent. I pass out when I smell it in my sheets. Now I never use this on undergarments or anything like that because I just feel as though that’s wasted and again sensitive skin but my towels are so soft and lovely smelling.
Castro Valley , CA
I discovered this in a rush. Had gone to the store grabbed the bottle and paid. I realized it was the wrong scent but I was in a pinch for time. I used the cup recommendation size through poured in the wash for blankets. And the aroma was a win win for me. The scent of lavender I only use with comforters, blankets, fitted sheets and pillow cases. This smell definitely stay on items for a long time. Even the closet with sheets and comforters smell divine. I love the smell of lavender it’s very relaxing.
Smells fabulous!!!!  Freshly laundered items smell wonderful with this scent. However, I have noticed after using this on my laundry, the laundered items in the drawer that aren't worn for a few weeks sort of have a soured laundry/ foul odor to me so I have to rewash them.  This is the only thing I can point towards as being the culprit because to others it still smells like this fragrance. I reserve this for throws, jackets, and coats that are used regularly.
Centerton, AR
I’ve written a couple reviews for downy fabric softener because it’s my absolute favorite and I’ve talked about how soft it makes her clothes and how good the smell is no matter what scent you pick, but this particular one is my personal favorite smell. I genuinely cannot get enough of it and I know I use way too much fabric softener in every load just because I love the smell. Highly recommend. Especially paired with the Unstoppable line scent boosters. It’s a combination to die for.
Chico, CA
I feel like I’ve just been in a super lavender a mood lately I’ve been using a lot of lavender products I kind of stopped using fabric softener because I’ve been trying do use things that are a little bit better for my skin and make my skin feel not irritated but I use the lavender or serenity liquid fabric softener anytime I know the piece of clothing I’m gonna be wearing is it gonna be warm for a long time because it keep it smelling good for ever
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Naples, FL
il y a 2 ans
Ultra Downy Infusions Lavender Serenity Liquid Fabric Softener I wanted to know how is this product? I want to try but I have sensitive skin so trying to becareful what I use.
Jamie S. • il y a 5 mois
It smells AMAZING!! I only use it in my sheets and bedding for extra smell and it's awesome. I'm not sure about sensitive skin. I've never had a problem with Downy. I've broken out when I used All.