Home & GardenLaundry SuppliesLaundry Scent BoosterDowny
Ultra Infusions Botanical Mist Liquid Fabric Softener

Ultra Downy Infusions Botanical Mist Liquid Fabric Softener

What does this smell like?
Start your review of Ultra Downy Infusions Botanical Mist Liquid Fabric Softener!
lea S.
Columbus, GA
I love the scent! This one is my favorite scent 💕 Clothes feel soft and fresh for a long time. I don’t use it for my gym clothes. A bit pricey though but worth it. I definitely recommend this!
Abby O.
Pt Charlotte, FL
Ultra Downy Infusions Botanical Mist Liquid Fabric Softener uploaded by Abby O.
This is my favorite fabric softener! Pricier than regular Downy, but I love the scent of the Downy Infusions Refresh Scent In Wash Scent Beads. I just use this on towels, blankets, and my husbands clothes so It lasts a good while. I definitely recommend these in all of the different scents.
Taylor B.
Purchased at: Walmart
This fabric softener has always been my favorite! It smells so amazing, although it is a tad bit pricey, it does the job and leaves your laundry smelling amazing and locks in the softness for sure! Highly recommend
Marissa M.
Fort Wayne, IN
Love the smell of this and so do my kids I also like to pair it with the in scent washer booster beads.
Denise G.
Amazing scent and they also have dryer sheets to match 🌹 a little goes a long way and your clothes smell amazing. The price is great and I would recommend.
Beatriz L.
Burlington, NC
Este suavizante deja la ropa con un aroma exquisito y las telas más suaves y menos arrugadas según yo .
kayla M.
Penningtn Gap, VA
Downy Infusions Fabric softener is a win! It has such an amazing scent that last in between washes. I definitely recommend this product!
Donna S.
Fontana, CA
1,205 reviews
This ultra downy, Botanical Mist liquid fabric softener... is one of Downey‘s infusion products. The smell is unbelievable! I stocked up at Stater brothers when they had digital coupons and I’m so happy I did. The scent is awesome! 😇
Sara R.
Salisbury, NC
This is also a good smell for you clothe! Smells like fresh and pair up with the drying sheets and a good detergent for your clothes to last longer
Charlotte T.
Raeford, NC
Ultra Downy Infusions Botanical Mist Liquid Fabric Softener uploaded by Charlotte T.
Purchased at: Walmart
This smell so good, why are they doing me like this if you have not tried this product what are waiting for smell so good it’s expensive at all and it last long that’s why I’m always grabbing this brand when I do get softener. I would recommend this product to everyone.