BY DOWNY

Ultra Downy® Free & Sensitive® Fabric Softener.
60 loads*
Dermatologist tested.
Unscented. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Rebecca N.
Rebecca N.
Cumming, GA
Only Fabric Softener I'll use! Many other "Free and Sensitive" softeners still have fragrance which really defeats the purpose. This one is truly free of all dyes, nasty chemicals and is 100% unscented! My family has not had any reactions while using this softer and that says a lot because my daughter has contact dermatitis with many products but clothing being a big one. I have to really watch what I wash her laundry in!
April M.
April M.
Kansas City, MO
I ran out of this a few weeks ago and bought some cheap softener to get me by for the week until I noticed my husband had bumps all over. We finally figured out it was from using the other fabric softener and will not be making that mistake again. This makes my clothes soft and keeps the static away and does not irritate my husbands sensitive skin.
Morganne P.
Morganne P.
Monterey, CA
I love this fabric softener. I'm very sensitive to perfumes, especially in my clothes. This does not have any scent but still softens clothes effectively. It is very affordable which is great but it is kind of hard to find locally. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a great unscented fabric softener.
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Hobart, OK
Really makes my baby's clothes soft, without leaving behind strong fragrances or dyes of any kind. I am very particular about what I use for washing my baby's clothes, and this is my #1 pick. Good value and as always, a quality product that we have used for years.
Sheila F.
Sheila F.
Newark , NJ
I have bad allergies and this is one of our go to products along with my sensitive skin. Dad cleans my clothes with this. Yes I have a stay at home dad during the day. He works at night so he keeps me, mom, the house and all our belongings safe and smelling good.
Melony D.
Melony D.
Suwanee, GA
My kids are so sensitive to sting smells because of their eczema. This is great alternative for when I want a fabric softener. It gets the job done and I feel like my clothes are fresh a small clean without any extra perfumes.
Susan B.
Susan B.
LOVE this fabric softener! We have very sensitive skin and reacted to the Bounce fabric softener sheets so the pediatrician suggested an unscented fabric softener and detergent so we use this with Tide free. GREAT product!
Nichole B.
Nichole B.
Bowling Green, KY
Our favorite fabric softener at my house. I have VERY sensitive skin and a lot of other fabric softeners make me itch or get red but not this one. Highly recommend for those who suffer from sensitive skin like myself
Lorelei R.
Lorelei R.
Gonzales, LA
This softener makes the clothes fluffy and soft. I'm allergic to most laundry products and I do not react to this. I'm satisfied with the soft we and find it very affordable. I definitely recommend Downy.
Amber L.
Amber L.
Brunswick, OH
My family has sensitive skin and this works well without making them break out. There isn't a scent but the clothes come out soft. I think it's affordable and you pay for what you get. I would recommend.