BY DOWNY

Ultra Downy® Free & Sensitive® Fabric Softener.
60 loads*
Dermatologist tested.
Unscented. see more...

Buy on Kmart*
Peyton G.
Taft
I love this fabric softener! I have very sensitive skin, so it perfect for me! And it pairs very well with my detergent!! It is affordable and I will be purchasing again! Highly recommended to anyone! Ultra Downy Free & Sensitive Unscented Fabric Softener - 60 Loads
Raimi L.
6508 shaftsbury dr knoxville tn
This makes my clothes soft with out the scent because my husband and daughter are allergic to sent. I love this fabric softener. And it is expensive but I will continue to buy it and definitely recommend.
Vikki I.
I learned about this product while shopping for expensive baby carriers. Turns out many people have allergies to detergents and won't buy secondhand garments washed in heavy detergents. I switched when my babies were born and haven't regretted it.

Results in nice, soft clothes, no smell!
Dheevena R.
This product is really good if you're a fan of liquid fabric softeners. It is non-irritating on the skin and easy to use. Just toss it in with your wash and voila! I like to use it for delicate clothing and undergarments and it's definitely effective at keeping everything softer especially when I'm using hard city water.
Melony D.
Suwanee, GA
My kids are so sensitive to sting smells because of their eczema. This is great alternative for when I want a fabric softener. It gets the job done and I feel like my clothes are fresh a small clean without any extra perfumes.
Steph O.
Phoenix, AZ
I think it does help wash out the residue of the detergent but idk if it actually makes things THAT soft. I will say some loads like denim I add this to because otherwise they are SO stiff. I can't really say how much it helps, but at least I feel like I'm doing something so...idk.
Ally H.
Gilbert, AZ
I love this for my sensitive skin. I have a lot of minor allergies and get rashy especially from detergents. I would say that this stuff is a God-send if you are like me or do laundry for somebody like me. It's unscented but clothes still have a light clean linen smell.
Morgan S.
I've been using downy for years. I do like to switch out scents but I typically use the unscented because I have sensitive skin, however, the scented ones also don't bother me!
Denise  S.
Hauppauge, NY
We love this fabric softener, it works great and leaves no smell on the clothes. We bring this with us everywhere so we can have it to use when we do laundry. Works great for those with sensitive skin or a sensitive sense of smell
Allyson L.
Upper Chichester , PA
My boyfriend has sensitive skin, so we have to watch what laundry products we use. I miss a nice fresh sent but how soft my clothes are totally makes up for it. I don't even miss the fragrance, would totally recommend