BY DOWNY

Safe for all washing machines Store at room temperature see more...

Gwynn H.
Portland, OR
We have to use Free and Gentle laundry soaps/softeners because our toddler has extremely sensitive skin. Of all the ones we tried not only was Downy the lowest cost, but it was also the most effective. He's never had a break out from it and if we want a scent we just add a bit of essential oil we know the baby isn't allergic to.
Katelyn H.
New Orleans, LA
This is a great fabric softener if you have a sensitive nose or sensitive skin, this is the only product that I buy. It works well and leaves no discernible smell, which is a must for someone who is sensitive to every fragrance. Such a fantastic product!
Marian K.
I like this Downy fabric softener and use it for our clothes because my husband has sensitive skin. It isn't heavily fragranced and the clothes come out great. It is a little more expensive than other brands out there but it does do a good job.
Samantha H.
['Herriman', 'UT'], UT
Downy free and gentle is great for my son with sensitive skin. His clothes are left smelling and feeling fresh without any reactions on his skin. The price is great and I love the results. I would recommend this to any parent.
Aly R.
Athens, OH
I have extremely sensitive skin, so I was so happy to find out that Downy created a scent free fabric softener.  This product leaves my clothes feeling soft and doesn't make my skin break out in rashes like the scented version do. I always buy the largest container available and it'll last me about a year.
Angela L.
Portland, OR
No other product softens my clothes quite like this one! No perfumes and dyes are all I can use in my home so this is perfect for me! The price can vary from time to time, but I always have to buy it no matter what!
Dashing P.
San Diego, CA
I love natural type products since I don't have to worry about the extra dyes and scents which is nice. This product works just as well as any other softener out there. For me it's one of my go to products.
Ngoc C.
Solon, OH
I use this for the entire family due to having a child with sensitive skin and eczema. I also have pretty bad allergies so anything super perfumed makes me sneeze. It works well in keeping the clothes nice and fluffy. Doesn't streak on clothes or leave residual marks. Makes me happy.
Megan N.
this product is amazing!! i use this product for my 6 month olds clothes and it makes them very soft. there are no cons about this product. i would definitely recomend this to friends and family.
Tiffane C.
Hemet
I love the way my clothes feel after useing this it's a great addition to your laundry. I have a baby so I don't like useing anything that has a scent added . Perfect for my house hold.