BY DOWNY

Safe for all washing machines Store at room temperature see more...

Gwynn H.
Portland, OR
We have to use Free and Gentle laundry soaps/softeners because our toddler has extremely sensitive skin. Of all the ones we tried not only was Downy the lowest cost, but it was also the most effective. He's never had a break out from it and if we want a scent we just add a bit of essential oil we know the baby isn't allergic to.
Katelyn H.
New Orleans, LA
This is a great fabric softener if you have a sensitive nose or sensitive skin, this is the only product that I buy. It works well and leaves no discernible smell, which is a must for someone who is sensitive to every fragrance. Such a fantastic product!
Marian K.
I like this Downy fabric softener and use it for our clothes because my husband has sensitive skin. It isn't heavily fragranced and the clothes come out great. It is a little more expensive than other brands out there but it does do a good job.
Aly R.
Athens, OH
I have extremely sensitive skin, so I was so happy to find out that Downy created a scent free fabric softener.  This product leaves my clothes feeling soft and doesn't make my skin break out in rashes like the scented version do. I always buy the largest container available and it'll last me about a year.
Dashing P.
San Diego, CA
I love natural type products since I don't have to worry about the extra dyes and scents which is nice. This product works just as well as any other softener out there. For me it's one of my go to products.
Ngoc C.
Solon, OH
I use this for the entire family due to having a child with sensitive skin and eczema. I also have pretty bad allergies so anything super perfumed makes me sneeze. It works well in keeping the clothes nice and fluffy. Doesn't streak on clothes or leave residual marks. Makes me happy.
Megan N.
this product is amazing!! i use this product for my 6 month olds clothes and it makes them very soft. there are no cons about this product. i would definitely recomend this to friends and family.
Tiffane C.
Hemet
I love the way my clothes feel after useing this it's a great addition to your laundry. I have a baby so I don't like useing anything that has a scent added . Perfect for my house hold.
Joyce C.
Melbourne, FL
Sensitive skin and allergies are serious medical issues I've had all my life. The only fabric softener I use Is Downy Free & Gentle. Not only do I get soft and fresh clothes after washing, but I have never had an allergic reaction by using this fabulous product. Downy Free & Gentle is affordable, goes a long way because you use one small cap full, and leaves a clean fresh scent. I love this product and would highly recommend it to people who have allergies or skin problems.
Sarah O.
We have always purchase Downey even since I was a child in my parents household. I started purchasing free & gentle when we had our daughter and her skin was sensitive, we didn't purchase the traditional dreft and that everyone else does for such an expensive price. We stuck with the brand we knew and changed to free & gentle. Absolutely love this fabric softener