Ultra Downy® Cool Cotton Liquid Fabric Conditioner, 120 Loads 103 fl. oz. uploaded by Michelle G.

BY DOWNY

Downy Ultra Cool Cotton Fabric Conditioner softens, freshens, and protects your clothes from stretching, fading, and fuzz, leaving them with a long-lasting fresh scent. This conditioning fabric softener will transport your senses to a cool, crisp day with freshly-washed linens floating in the breeze. Downy Ultra Fabric Conditioner fights static and reduces more wrinkles than using detergent alone in the wash. Easy to use and compatible with top- and front-loading machines, Downy is the must-have addition to laundry day—so your clothes can always look and feel their best. see more...

Ashley M.
Smyrna, TN
Purchased at: Target
OMG this scent is heaven in a bottle!!! It’s so gentle that I can use it on my sons clothes. The scent stays with clothes so if you have an issue with fragrance I would suggest not using it, however, I am in LOVE! Please don’t quit making this!
Kayla N Keeyon M.
Sapulpa
Absolutely love the way it makes my clothes smell after getting them out of the dryer not to mention it makes my clothes feel extremely soft and makes them smell good.
Michelle G.
Obsessed obsessed obsessed with this! Wish they made it in dryer sheets & laundry detergent. This makes my clothes smell so wonderful and the smell last all day and clothes are soft . I haven't seen the large bottles of it but when I do I'm buying it for sure. It isn't real expensive and the bottle last me almost 2 months and I do laundry every 3 or 4 days.
Denise G.
This smells amazing 💖. This is my favorite by far , it's hard to find but I usually buy a few bottles . The price point is great . No complaints here.