BY DOWNY

Safe for all washing machines Store at room temperature see more...

Jordan C.
Fulton, MO
I love this fabric softener, it is amazing! It smells so great, and it really does soften up, and help keep my clothes looking better. Did you know that fabric softener helps get all of the detergent out of the fabrics? I recently learned that and I thought it was neat!
Morgan R.
Lake Havasu City, AZ
I like the Downy fabric softeners and usually use the liquid. I enjoy the fragrance on my clothes and I believe it assists in wrinkle removing when clothes are being dried. It may cost a bit more than a cheaper brand, but I don't mind paying more for a good product.
Emily A.
San Diego, CA
This is a smell that I remember as a child and now use for my own children's clothing. It leaves our clothes feeling soft and smelling amazing. A long-lasting product and something history has repeated with great success! A must have in our home!
Lindsay G.
North Fort Myers, FL
I pretty much love all Downy products, but this one is my absolute favorite! I feel it is quite effective in keeping my families clothes soft, and it smells great too. A con would be that it is a little pricey, but you can definitely find store and manufacturer coupons to help out with that!
Nathaniel C.
Hemet, CA
This fabric softner make my clothes feel so soft and smell good.i give this product a five star rating because it is cheap and really effective.it meets our standards every time i use it.great,great product
Wendy E.
I have done used this product for many years, at least more than 20 years. I use it for towels and sheets and a few pieces of clothing such as socks, shirts, pijamas. Is affordable. Lovely fragrance. I recommend it.
Mayra R.
Plano, TX
Leaves your clothes smelling amazing, comes in a handful of scents. Clothes emerge from the dryer feeling soft, never disappoints. Our family has been using this product for over 16 years. I highly recommend this product, there are even some with Fabreeze scents too!
Kelsey S.
Kansas City, KS
Lifelong user of Downy's fabric softner. I never have a problem with static and my clothes always come out of the laundry smelling GREAT. I always have and always will use their fabric softner.
Kim M.
Beverly Hills, FL
Have been using downy off and on since it came out and enjoy the fresh scent that it leaves on my clothes as well as how it makes the articles soft and static free. The price is comparable to other brands of liquid softer and I would recommend using
Julia P.
Fresno, CA
I been using downy for years. Used others but I keep coming back to downy. It has never disappointed me. My husband know when I'm out because his work shirts don't smell fresh lol. So when on sale I buy 2. I have told people about downy.