Ultra Downy® Clean Breeze™ Liquid Fabric Conditioner 150 Fl oz. uploaded by Melissa K.

BY DOWNY

Ultra Downy® Clean Breeze™ protects fabrics like conditioner for clothes. Enjoy liquid fabric Conditioner, for a crisp, clean, scent that refreshes your fabrics. Ultra Downy® has 7 benefits in every drop and is formulated to keep clothes exceptionally soft and fresh with less static, less wrinkles, less pills and fuzz, less color fade, and stretching. With just one cap you can also protect your clothes keeping them looking newer longer.* *Ultra Downy® Liquid + Tide® vs. leading liquid value detergent alone. see more...

Michaela W.
Michaela W.
Ive read reviews where people are up in arms over the "new scent" and how they want Downy to change it back. I haven't used this product in a few years so when I bought it recently I didn't understand what the fuss was about. A small amount works and smells amazing on my clothes. My daughter loves the sweet smell that it makes her sheets smell like
Kathrynn T.
Kathrynn T.
San Jose, CA
I've been using this softer for like years now and it make my clothes so soft. i love this smell of this. but sometimes it doesn't mix as much and it gives you softer stains but honestly it depends on the washer because ever since i got a new washer machine it stopped happening.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Reno, NV
I have tried other scents of Downey, but I always come back to this classic scent. It's not too overpowering in scent, but strong enough to smell when your clothes are dry. It is affordable a little more expensive than other brands, but it's the best, and I recommend.
Deeba A.
Deeba A.
Hercules, CA
Not sure what I would do without this product. Everyone that visits our house and stays for a night asks about the comforters and how I keep them so soft. And I tell them that it is Downy. I have used other softeners before but none of them had such great results.
Kaitlynn J.
Kaitlynn J.
Downy liquid fabric softener is one of my favorites. Its relatively inexpensive and if you buy the big jugs at SAMs club it will save you some money. I've always liked the original scent of downy over the exotic scents they have come out with.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Soquel, CA
I have used this product forever. It leaves my clothes feeling soft and smelling great. This fabric softener is my absolute favorite. It is very affordable and if you do your timing right you can always get a good deal.
Sissy M.
Sissy M.
Schererville, IN
I prefer the one with the yellow lid but it's sometimes hard to find and this is always a good alternative and I never buy anything other than downy. And we have such laundry we always buy the big bottles.
Jocelyne N.
Jocelyne N.
Murrieta , Ca
Love the aroma of Downey on my clothes! It smells so fresh and clean. We purchase our Downey at Costco. It is very effective, it leave our clothes soft and smelling clean. I would recommend it to everyone!
Adrianne W.
Adrianne W.
Irvine, CA
Started using this fabric softener and it definitely makes a difference! We really like the container as it's easy and clean. My boyfriend realty likes the smell and thinks it makes the clothes softer
Mario R.
Mario R.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
Very nice not so strong smelling fabric softener. works well at keeping my clothes and sheets soft and smelling nice. happy with the product and use this specifically when i do laundry