Ultra Downy® Clean Breeze™ Liquid Fabric Conditioner 150 Fl oz. uploaded by Melissa K.

BY DOWNY

Ultra Downy® Clean Breeze™ protects fabrics like conditioner for clothes. Enjoy liquid fabric Conditioner, for a crisp, clean, scent that refreshes your fabrics. Ultra Downy® has 7 benefits in every drop and is formulated to keep clothes exceptionally soft and fresh with less static, less wrinkles, less pills and fuzz, less color fade, and stretching. With just one cap you can also protect your clothes keeping them looking newer longer.* *Ultra Downy® Liquid + Tide® vs. leading liquid value detergent alone. see more...

Tyler G.
Coppell, TX
This fabric softener is a great investment. I used to never use fabric softener and now this is my choice of fabric softener. It is extremely effective I have a lot of wool clothing and it has helped soften these fabrics so they are no longer itchy.
Cate W.
Mesa, AZ
This is my favorite fabric softener ever! I use this and the dryer sheets that go with them. I also use the Downy unstoppable's that match. My daughter bought the same unstoppable's once and my grandson told her that he liked that smell because it smelled like my house.
Ashley V.
This is my all time favorite Downy scent. I just love how fresh everything smells after using it. I love how soft this product makes my clothes and blankets. I have a few blankets with just a little bit of wool in them and they always end up soooo soft after using.
Alla T.
Sacramento, CA
My husband always asked me to buy the same softer as my mom so i finally got it and made my husband happy ! he loves this scent of it and also loves how soft everything becomes !
Jocelyne N.
Murrieta , Ca
Love the aroma of Downey on my clothes! It smells so fresh and clean. We purchase our Downey at Costco. It is very effective, it leave our clothes soft and smelling clean. I would recommend it to everyone!
Erin C.
Lufkin, TX
Downy does wonders for softening our fabrics. I use it religiously, especially on my towels. It never fails to make everything fluffy and soft. I love the clean scent it leaves behind. Downy makes getting showered and dressed in the mornings a joy :D
Amanda H.
Fond Du Lac, WI
Love Downy! I love fabric softener and the clean breeze scent is by far a favorite at my house. Smells like we just hung the clothes out on the clothes line even when it's the middle of winter! I'm a Downy for life user.
Jacquelyn B.
Love how fresh this smells. Doesn't compete with the scent of my detergent. Keeps my clothes soft and I've noticed less staticky. I purchase the large bottle because I do laundry very often.
Kim S.
Cypress, CA
......been using Downy fabric softener for years now... sometimes smell gets really strong but if you like it go for it. A little bit on the expensive side nowadays but still would recommend
Michaela W.
Ive read reviews where people are up in arms over the "new scent" and how they want Downy to change it back. I haven't used this product in a few years so when I bought it recently I didn't understand what the fuss was about. A small amount works and smells amazing on my clothes. My daughter loves the sweet smell that it makes her sheets smell like