Ultra Downy® April Fresh™ Liquid Fabric Conditioner 90 Fl oz. 105 loads uploaded by Denise G.

BY DOWNY

Ultra Downy® April Fresh™ protects fabrics like conditioner for your clothes. Enjoy the fresh, floral scent that’s been in homes for generations. Ultra Downy® has 7 benefits in every drop and is formulated to keep clothes exceptionally soft and fresh with less static, less wrinkles, less pills and fuzz, less color fade, and stretching. With just one cap you can also protect your clothes keeping them looking newer longer.* *Ultra Downy® Liquid + Tide® vs. leading liquid value detergent alone. see more...

• What is your favorite smell?4 Answers
  • Does this smell as good as Gain? Does the scent last a w...3 Answers
Ultra Downy® April Fresh™ Liquid Fabric Conditioner 90 Fl oz. 105 loads
  • "I love my clothes smelling like downy and when I use it, I find myself needing less product than with other brands of fabric softners." in 3 reviews
  • "This brand is so good smells great all day last long keep you for breaking out if you are sensitive" in 2 reviews
  • "Keeps my clothes soft and I've never had static on my clothes even after I wash it without the downy once." in 2 reviews
  • "The original scent I woul have to say is my favorite, it's not over powering but still helps my clothes smell fresh and clean." in 1 review
  • "My favorite April Fresh :) I've been using Downy for years and I just love how they make my towels, clothes and sheets smell good and feel somsoft" in 1 review
Marisa H.
Pendleton, OR
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this fabric softener it is the best. It is inexpensive and makes my clothes so soft and static free. The scent is really nice and not too overbearing. I have sensitive skin to some laundry products, but I have no issue with this fabric softener.
Amanda V.
I absolutely love Downy and how fresh is keeps l my laundry. When I open my closets it smells fresh and not like dusty old clothes and towels and it lasts! I had so many compliments on how great my stuff smells, and how soft it is.
Sherrie B.
Great scent and a great product. I don't bother with new gimics when it comes to softener, I stick to the tried and true with every load. Affordable, and a higher quality compared to the cheaper brands!
Katie U.
Dayton, OH
Decorator Expert Level 1
This is one of the best fabric softeners out there. It gets your clothes smelling nicely and it keeps them in such fantastic shape too. By using these items it helps to extend the life of your clothes. It keeps my clothes soft and comfy. It has a wonderful spring scent to it. It is widely available and not to expensive around $3 to $8. Highly recommended.
Maira A.
I love this original scent. It's long lasting and goes awesome with the Unstoppable (also by downy.) I'm one of those people that doesn't listen to the measurements and more is better. Lol. I love my clothes smelling like downy and when I use it, I find myself needing less product than with other brands of fabric softners.
Renee C.
Columbia, MO
This is the fabric softener my grandma used. Her laundry room was just off the kitchen and we grandkids grew up with that April Fresh smell. She has since admitted to using copious amounts of it. That and Maxwell House Master's Blend coffee take me right back to her home and all those sweet memories.
Bre  C.
farmington Mi
Love this brand!
My friend just recently had a baby who has very sensitive skin, she uses this because when he lays on her chest he doesn't seem to break out as much. It's not too harsh but it still leaves you clothes smelling nice and feeling soft
Isela C.
Don't even get me started with Downy products. They are the absolute best! This is a scent that my family has been using for years. Not only does it leave my clothes smelling like heaven, it also leaves them super duper soft!
Cindy T.
Port Saint Lucie
Our go-to for fabric softener. Leaves clothes smelling fresh, scent lasts for a long time in the closet. No static cling, and one of the only fabric softeners my daughter with sensitive skin can tolerate.
Pat M.
Knoxville, TN
My go to fabric softener use in everything. I am just a long time user of this April Fresh scent and just can't seem to find anything I like better. So I will stick to my tried and true.
Shain M.
Sykesville, MD
What is your favorite smell?
Kristi  E.
Somerset, KY
Does this smell as good as Gain? Does the scent last a while?

Walmart