Home & GardenLaundry SuppliesFabric StarchDowny
Ultra April Fresh Liquid Fabric Conditioner

Ultra Downy April Fresh Liquid Fabric Conditioner

Downy April Fresh Fabric Conditioner softens, freshens, and protects your clothes, leaving them with a pleasing floral scent. It’s easy to use in both top- and front-loading machines.

Is it just me or does anyone else use this for cleaning additive too?
Tene una excelente fragancia
Who else like its aroma?
Start your review of Ultra Downy April Fresh Liquid Fabric Conditioner!
Product Highlights
...since I have been living On my own I Have used this and it leaves your clothes smelling and feeling so goodin reviews
It never seems to leave any residue on my clothes and softens my clothes like no other fabric softener brand, especially towels!in reviews
Downey leaves your clothes smelling fresh and soft.in reviews
Leaves your clothes smelling wonderful for daysin reviews
Sara A.
Mechanicsburg, PA
I love this Downy Fabric Softener, it smells amazing and I find myself buy a new one every time I run out! Would definitely recommend to friends and family :)
Cherie S.
Hayward, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
We have been using this for a very long time. It keeps our clothes smells good and soft. We buy this at Costco.
Jen L.
My go-to fabric softener. It does make my clothes softer and it smells nice too!
Judith D.
Doral, FL
I love this fabric conditioner. Great value in terms of size and how many washes I get. it keeps my washing machine clean also because it leaves no residue. The smell is always great, price is good. This is the full package! highly recommend to try, you will not be disappointed.
Tracy B.
good product, keeps fabric soft and keeps them from getting smaller especially wool fabric. a little harsh if comes directly in contact with the skin but other then its good
Paige H.
Personally I love this smell. Also comes in a range of different scents to pick from. The smell lasts for days.
Shannon-Moni W.
Houston
I love downy. It isn’t as expensive as drift but it’s definitely just as thorough and easy on baby skin . That’s my biggest score. It doesn’t break my babies skin out and the smell lasts forever
Mariam K.
Such a fresh smelling softener honestly would recommend this one because it does make cloths soft and also smells amazing
Satheekshana N.
Liverpool
Absolutely wonderful smell. I’ve heard of famous celebrities trying this and loving it! Best purchase of my life however, it is not long lasting. It is very affordable and it leaves my sheets soft and comfortable.
Yasmin M.
Lovely! The smell does not overwhelm. This product is very thick, so I thin it down a bit for my particular washer. That saves even more money!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Camz A.
Delta , BC
il y a un an
Michelle Y Miguel S. il y a un an
Wow that’s crazy it has never happened to me before maybe the washing machine had something else that stained it maybe try washing your cloth again 🤷🏻‍♀️