Ultra Downy April Fresh Fabric Softener - 170 oz. uploaded by Sandra S.Ultra Downy April Fresh Fabric Softener - 170 oz. uploaded by Sammy M.Ultra Downy April Fresh Fabric Softener - 170 oz. uploaded by Lucy K.

BY DOWNY #10 in Fabric Softener

Ultra Downy is the leading liquid fabric softener formulated to help keep colors bright and reduce fading by reducing the dulling effect chlorine has during the wash cycle. Most people don't think about it, but the same chemicals used to purify your water, like chlorine, can fade your clothes. The colder the water, the higher the chlorine content. Most rinse cycles today only have one choice - cold water. Help protect your clothing investment by adding Ultra Downy to every load. see more...

Buy on Sam's Club
Joann B.
Bethlehem, PA
I was using Snuggle and decided to try Downey so I tried the reg blue one first and did not like the scent so I then tried this April fresh one. The scent is ok but as with most fabrics softeners, the scent does not last too long. It does make clothes soft though. I will buy it again.
Katie B.
I’ve got a BIG family so economy size it is! Haha.
Love the scent ... spout does leak a bit, so I store it with spout up. Leaves clothing nice and soft and less static. Nothing like cuddling in soft warm blankets that smell April fresh!
Olivia C.
hendersonville, TN
I don’t think a softener is necessary (probably because in all the old fashion washers I forget to go back and add it in when it hits the rinse chcle😂) but I really enjoy this one from downy. It always makes my laundry smell great!
Jamie S.
Battle Ground, IN
Downy April Fresh is the ONLY fabric softener I will use. Price comparable to others like Snuggle or Gain brands, but there is nothing that works and well as Downy. April Fresh scent is my preference of scent because it doesn't have a traditional 'clean laundry' smell. I often receive compliments on how good our laundry smells which is a victory considering we have well water!
Amy Z.
I just love the smell of downy. My mom used this growing up and I've used it ever since I've been doing my own laundry. Very affordable, and I never need dryer sheets when using this. 5 stars guys!
kenia z.
Hialeah, FL
Can’t get enough of this! I love the smell of fabric softener! There are no cons to this! I always go to sleep smelling my sheets like if I had just washed them and its all thanks to this!
Jade S.
I love this product. I find it to be thick and it makes my clothes so soft and smelling great. No static after coming out of the dryer. It lasts a long time with 4 people in the home using it and it’s safe on all fabrics. I usually find coupons or buy it on sale and it’s a good value for the quality of the product.
Olivia B.
Love it so much makes your clothes smell so good that you can’t keep your nose off your laundry it smells so good you could sleep in your pile of clothes you just washed
Fatıma E.
Roebling
My family has used various different brand and types from Downy, but this is the best and the one that does not give me an allergic reaction or irritate my skin.
Itzel m.
I love this product. I buy it every time I'm close to running out. I love the smell. I use so much softer it's crazy. I love my clothes smelling good and this does the trick.