Ultra Downy April Fresh Fabric Softener - 170 oz. uploaded by Sandra S.Ultra Downy April Fresh Fabric Softener - 170 oz. uploaded by Sammy M.Ultra Downy April Fresh Fabric Softener - 170 oz. uploaded by Lucy K.

BY DOWNY

Ultra Downy is the leading liquid fabric softener formulated to help keep colors bright and reduce fading by reducing the dulling effect chlorine has during the wash cycle. Most people don't think about it, but the same chemicals used to purify your water, like chlorine, can fade your clothes. The colder the water, the higher the chlorine content. Most rinse cycles today only have one choice - cold water. Help protect your clothing investment by adding Ultra Downy to every load. see more...

Joann B.
Bethlehem, PA
I was using Snuggle and decided to try Downey so I tried the reg blue one first and did not like the scent so I then tried this April fresh one. The scent is ok but as with most fabrics softeners, the scent does not last too long. It does make clothes soft though. I will buy it again.
Brienne F.
I use Downy Fabric Softener when washing my towels & sheets. It leaves them smelling so fresh, clean, & soft. I won’t use it on my clothes because most loads have workout clothes that are affected by adding fabric softener.
Olivia C.
Kennesaw, GA
I don’t think a softener is necessary (probably because in all the old fashion washers I forget to go back and add it in when it hits the rinse chcle😂) but I really enjoy this one from downy. It always makes my laundry smell great!
Nataly C.
Chicago , IL
I’ve used Downey for a while now and it leaves my clothes smelling amazing!! I had friends who would hug me just a little bit longer to get a nice good wif of my clothes! I definitely recommend it to everyone p
Vanessa C.
Long Beach
Downey is the scent I associate with clean laundry, it smells fresh yet warm and prevents my clothes from feeling extra stiff. I buy the big bottle and it lasts me forever a little goes. long way.
Andrea M.
Hallsville, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
This great big family it let me tell you about it and save you a lot of money because it's such a big container to where you have to keep going to the store and buying it you know what I mean
Kenia Z.
Hialeah, FL
Can’t get enough of this! I love the smell of fabric softener! There are no cons to this! I always go to sleep smelling my sheets like if I had just washed them and its all thanks to this!
Jade S.
I love this product. I find it to be thick and it makes my clothes so soft and smelling great. No static after coming out of the dryer. It lasts a long time with 4 people in the home using it and it’s safe on all fabrics. I usually find coupons or buy it on sale and it’s a good value for the quality of the product.
Pamala B.
This fabric softener is the best!! Helps keep my clothes from stretching out. The smell lasts for weeks! Some fabric softeners have an underlying scent that I can pick up immediately and it’s not a pleasant scent for me. This doesn’t have that! My clothes don’t stretch out as fast with Downy fabric softener!
Olivia B.
Love it so much makes your clothes smell so good that you can’t keep your nose off your laundry it smells so good you could sleep in your pile of clothes you just washed