Ultra Downy April Fresh Fabric Softener - 170 oz. uploaded by Sandra S.Ultra Downy April Fresh Fabric Softener - 170 oz. uploaded by Sammy M.Ultra Downy April Fresh Fabric Softener - 170 oz. uploaded by Lucy K.

BY DOWNY #31 in Fabric Softener

Ultra Downy is the leading liquid fabric softener formulated to help keep colors bright and reduce fading by reducing the dulling effect chlorine has during the wash cycle. Most people don't think about it, but the same chemicals used to purify your water, like chlorine, can fade your clothes. The colder the water, the higher the chlorine content. Most rinse cycles today only have one choice - cold water. Help protect your clothing investment by adding Ultra Downy to every load. see more...

Buy on Sam's Club
Katie B.
I’ve got a BIG family so economy size it is! Haha.
Love the scent ... spout does leak a bit, so I store it with spout up. Leaves clothing nice and soft and less static. Nothing like cuddling in soft warm blankets that smell April fresh!
Envii C.
Yonkers, NY
although the scent doesnt really last when I put my clothes in the dryer but when I get out my clothes on the line spring and summer time my clothes are soft my family and friends ask for my perfume I say it downy
Alisha C.
Ultra Downy April Fresh Fabric Softener - 170 oz.

I absolutely love downy April fresh! My favorite scent! My grandma used it through out my childhood! Makes your items soft with an amazing scent!
Jamie S.
Battle Ground, IN
Downy April Fresh is the ONLY fabric softener I will use. Price comparable to others like Snuggle or Gain brands, but there is nothing that works and well as Downy. April Fresh scent is my preference of scent because it doesn't have a traditional 'clean laundry' smell. I often receive compliments on how good our laundry smells which is a victory considering we have well water!
Jade S.
I love this product. I find it to be thick and it makes my clothes so soft and smelling great. No static after coming out of the dryer. It lasts a long time with 4 people in the home using it and it’s safe on all fabrics. I usually find coupons or buy it on sale and it’s a good value for the quality of the product.
Stephanie S.
Wesley Chapel, FL
Leaves clothes and sheets so soft, and with such a great smell. It works great in my front-loader, and the markets in the dispenser help me not put in too much (or I would).
Christa B.
Best fabric softener around. It makes my clothes so soft and comfortable and it smells amazing. I’ve been using it my entire life with no regrets. It’s very affordable and has amazing value and if reccomend!
Beth S.
I add Downy to every load of laundry. Protects my fabrics and makes my clothes smell so great. Buying the big bottle saves you money and since you only need to add a little bit, it lasts a really long time.
Deborah T.
Toms River, NJ
With the amount of laundry I do this is the best! Huge bottle from Costco or BJ's and save trips to the store. Also great coupons. 197 loads. Give or take. Save your money and buy this big bottle! Easy to use handle.
Jennifer C.
Wilmington, DE
My first choice. The other brands just don’t hold up. We all have skin issues and this makes clothes soft, static free, refreshed and just laundry I remember my mom doing. Warm and fuzzy and effective!