BY DAWN #7 in Dish Soap

Think all dish soaps are the same? Think again. Dawn Ultra has 3X MORE everyday grease-cleaning power per drop*, so you can get through more dishes with less. No matter what you've got cooking in the kitchen, Dawn dishwashing liquid will leave your dishes squeaky clean every time. *Based on cleaning ingredients vs. non-ultra Dawn. see more...

• I'm not big on smells when it come to dish washing liquid but ho...2 Answers
  • Does this seem to work as well as regular dawn2 Answers
  • Where can you get this scent? I would love to try it but I haven...1 Answers
Buy on Sam's Club
lidia a.
Fort Worth
I always buy the 3 pack because it's a better saving deal it has a good smells to it and washes dishes good it leaves my glass without that foggy look after wash like some other soaps recommend $3 at the dollar store plus it has coupons so you can end up paying $1 for it or less
Bri M.
Mechanicsburg, PA
I love Dawn ever since i saw the oil spill commercials and them using it on the baby ducks 😭 i grew up with my mom using dawn. We even bathe our dogs in it because it kills fleas on the spot!! We use the blue one to bathe the dogs but i like the berry one to wash the dishes.
Michelle †.
Brooklyn, NY
Super awesome soap! Lasts for about more than a month a little goes a long way. The scent is amazing and fresh you just can’t get enough. No cons at all, great price for 2 in a pack if you buy it in Cosco. I would I buy it again and recommend it to everyone
Princess A.
This soap has a perfect smell to it, and leaves your dishes spotless it removes stains faster then other brands I’ve used in the past. The pros about this hand soap is that it smells really good and doesn’t have so many chemicals. The cons is that it runs out super fast.
pajha m.
Salt Lake City
i love this product. all of dawn's dish soaps work amazingly. as a dish soap, it doesn't leave that weird white film on my dishes. i got makeup on my 100% polyester chair once, and i saw online that dawn's dish soap would get it out and it totally did. 6/5 stars
Halley S.
El Paso, TX
I’ve always used Dawn and when I found the Berry I was sold! I love the smell and it’s a great value! Dawn has always gotten my dishes so clean and gets the grease and caked on food right off! I definitely recommend it to others!
Tabitha R.
Majority of all Dawn’s dishwashing soaps contain 3X MORE Grease Cleaning Power, and this why I firmly support, and buy their products. Every time I hand wash dishes. I use Dawn dish soap. They’re always spotless. Isn’t a hassle.
Diana C.
Houston Tx
I love to use it apart from that it leaves me my frets clean gives them a nice holor and removes the most unpleasant smell I recommend you buy it and you will see that I am right I always buy it in zellers or walmart!..
Ashlie T.
Natrona Hts, PA
I absolutely love Dawn dish soap it is a great great great dish soap nothing is feeling greasy and grab me after you do the dishes I also use it to wash my dog and he has never had fleas while me doing so I love them
Alyssa R.
Louisville, KY
I usually purchase dawn dish soap for my dishwashing needs. The variety of scents are great and it gets the job done. Works well on grease, pretty effective. I would purchase this product again and would recommend.
Elizabeth S.
Do you have to use a decent amount to get it to lather well? Ive noticed with some fruity-scented products that you have to use more of it to get it to lather well.
Victoria F.
I'm not big on smells when it come to dish washing liquid but how is this and is the smell mild not strong
Melissa A.
Does this dawn fight grease just as good as the original blue one ? Does is smell good?
Heather P.
Radcliff, KY
How strong is the berry smell? Is this scent sold at Walmart?
Jessica H.
Maineville, OH
Does this seem to work as well as regular dawn