BY CHARMIN #42 in Toilet Paper

Charmin Ultra Soft toilet paper is the softer way to get clean and use less*. It has comfort cushions that are softer and 75% more absorbent*. You can use up to 4X less than the leading bargain brand. Charmin Ultra Soft toilet paper is 2-ply and also septic-safe. We all go to the bathroom, those who go with Charmin Ultra Soft toilet paper really Enjoy the Go! (*vs. leading bargain brand) see more...

Kris M.
Sunnyvale, CA
One of my family's go-to brands of TP! Thick, soft and comfortable. I only buy 2 or 3-ply TP unless I'm in a store that doesn't carry many options and am too lazy to go to another store!! It's available in large rolls and various size packages. Because of the thickness of the sheets you don't need to use a whole bunch, so 1 roll lasts awhile. Price can be a bit expensive, but quality and comfort are worth it to us and it's typically on sale weekly at rotating big box stores and coupons are readily available in the newspapers, online and on store apps.
Nichole C.
Charmin ultra soft mega roll is the only toilet paper that I buy. It has the perfect softness and thickness that you want from a toilet paper. The best part of the mega roll is that you don't go through several rolls every week like the regular size. The one thing I have a complaint about ia that you have to use the extended roll holder for the mega roll because the roll won't fit in a standard size holder. I was lucky when I received a coupon by Charmin to get one free.
Jill N.
Laurel, MD
This is definitely very soft, but I'm only giving it 3 stars because it tends to crumble and shed when I'm using it, leaving little bits of toilet paper "down there." I prefer the Ultra Strong version because of it.
Diane P.
Portland, OR
Grew up using this all my life, so I'm a little biased. It's super soft and doesn't take a lot to clean your butt. I don't feel like I need to use the whole roll when I go #2 or 3... but you know what I mean!
Monica S.
These Charmin Double rolls are awesome. Very nice and soft and do seam to last a little longer then others. Price is somewhat more then others, but I do buy almost every single time.
Ann W.
Bridgeville, PA
This is the only paper I use! I will not skimp on TP! This is strong so you don't need a lot and soft so that it cleans really well!
Rachel P.
Newbury Park, CA
I love this toilet paper. It is very durable and soft. It is affordable too which is the best part! This is my go to toilet paper.
Devin K.
Edmonds, WA
This is the softest toilet paper ever! It's also not the cheapest, but I love to get it every once in a while as a splurge.
Cynthia Z.
Love Charmin! Very soft and you do not need more than 4 sheets for any of your business. Would highly recommend!
Jen O.
Oakland, CA
One of my favorite tissue paper. It is fairly priced compared to other brands and it is so gentle on my skin.