Ultra Brite Anticavity Fluoride Toothpaste Anticavity Fluoride Toothpaste, Cool Mint, 6 Oz (Pack of 6))

BY ULTRA BRITE

Kaylee H.
Pierceton, IN
Very cheap, it’s one dollar are the dollar general in my town. Definitely worth it. Whitens teeth visibly within the first few brushes. Don’t know how great it is on keeping from cavities but it definitely helps whiten. I recommend.
Albertine P.
Bloomfield, NJ
I really like this toothpaste. It's been my favorite for Months now... I just feel like it keeps my teeth more fresh and squeaky clean than the other brands that I've tried.