Ultra Brite Advanced Whitening Toothpaste Clean Mint, 6 Ounce

by UltraBrite

Helps Protect Against Cavities. Freshens Breath. Fights Cavities. Whitens Teeth. Tastes Great. Surface Stains And Tartar Build-Up Dull The Natural Whiteness Of Your Teeth. Ultra Brite Advanced Whitening Safely And Effectively Whitens Your Teeth. It's...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ultra Brite Advanced Whitening Toothpaste Clean Mint, 6 Ounce!
Nottingham , MD
It’s toothpaste. It’s a mint flavor and works well especially for the price. I’ve repurchased this many times. I like that I can find at the dollar store.
Los Angeles, CA
Yeah I’m cheap and this is the only brand that I really like. It must be doing the job because all of my dentist appointments are perfect!
Sumter, SC
I’ve been using this toothpaste for years. Not only is it affordable, but it keeps my teeth clean and my mouth feeling fresh!
Portland
This is my absolute favorite toothpaste! It has the best minty fresh flavor, the texture is good and it’s super cheap.
Boons Camp, KY
I love this toothpaste. Its cleans very well and And really Brightens. And you can get it for a dollar on most stores.
Cheyenne
This is my favorite paste. It has enough grit to get my teeth as clean as possible. Just wish it was whitening.
Niles, MI
This has been my go-to toothpaste for YEARS. It’s cheap and I love the flavor. Great value

Looking for your answer?