Ultra Brite Advanced Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste uploaded by Melissa R.

BY ULTRA BRITE

All-in-One Anticavity Fluoride Toothpaste Freshens Breath Whitens Teeth Fights Cavities Tastes Great Surfaces stains and tartar build-up dull the natural whiteness of your teeth. Ultra brite® Advanced Whitening safely and effectively whitens your teeth.  It s gentle enough to use every time you brush. With whiter teeth and fresh breath, you can smile with confidence. Questions or comments?  see more...

Robin W.
Ultra Bright is my favorite toothpaste. It leaves my mouth fresher than any other. Also, I can feel the granules in the paste, so I know it's doing it's job. And, then there's the price point of like 2 bucks...can't beat it!!
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Good flavor. Great price. Sensitive on teeth. Anti-cavity and whitening
action. Bought from Walmart and Dollar Tree. Repeat user. No complaints!
Louie B.
This toothpaste actually whitens your teeth it's amazing. Its not harming to the teeth at all.
Michele S.
Berlin, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Although this toothpaste is only $1.00 I think it's great. It whitenes my teeth and leaves a nice fresh taste in my mouth. I have never had a cavity in the 30 years I have been using it either!
Kari H.
Spirit Lake, ID
This product is the toothpaste I have been using for many years. I've tried other brands, but nothing compared to this one! A+ in whitening, cleaning! and affordability! Plus it tastes great!
Jackie T.
Portsmouth, OH
My son had what the dentist called "staining" on his teeth since he was little. After a tip from my sister's dental hygienist, we tried UltraBrite and the staining has pretty much disappeared, and even our dentist was impressed!
cheyenne T.
Oil City, PA
Got this after I got my braces off. My teeth aren't too yellow but I've seen some change since I got this. So in love with how well it actually worked.
Emily S.
I used to use this brand, but no longer do. After research about the effects of fluoride, I've chosen not to use any fluoridated toothpaste (or any other product, for that matter.)
Melissa R.
Casper, WY
I have been using this brand for years. It is just $1 at most stores. It freshens and cleans as well as any other brand we have tried.
Tamara M.
Greenville, NC
My Mom has been buying this toothpaste for years I don't see any problems with it plus its only 1$ so SCORE!!! Yeah its great