Ultra Brite Advanced Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste uploaded by Melissa R.

BY ULTRA BRITE

All-in-One Anticavity Fluoride Toothpaste Freshens Breath Whitens Teeth Fights Cavities Tastes Great Surfaces stains and tartar build-up dull the natural whiteness of your teeth. Ultra brite® Advanced Whitening safely and effectively whitens your teeth.  It s gentle enough to use every time you brush. With whiter teeth and fresh breath, you can smile with confidence. Questions or comments?  see more...

Lauren S.
Woodbridge , VA
Ultra brite advanced whitening all in one toothpaste was not my favorite. I got it from a friend who told me to try it out. I used the product for about a week and I started noticing that my teeth were becoming a little sensitive to the paste. The flavor was really overpowering and my gums didn’t like it. Ultra Brite Advanced Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste
Robin W.
Ultra Bright is my favorite toothpaste. It leaves my mouth fresher than any other. Also, I can feel the granules in the paste, so I know it's doing it's job. And, then there's the price point of like 2 bucks...can't beat it!!
Emily S.
I used to use this brand, but no longer do. After research about the effects of fluoride, I've chosen not to use any fluoridated toothpaste (or any other product, for that matter.)
Jessica K.
I don't see a big difference when I use it. Maybe because I always use it but I don't see it whitening my teeth. It does freshen them up but whitening isn't something it does. I do recommend it tho. I have always been using it and will continue. Other than the whitening down side it is great.
Kari H.
Spirit Lake, ID
This product is the toothpaste I have been using for many years. I've tried other brands, but nothing compared to this one! A+ in whitening, cleaning! and affordability! Plus it tastes great!
Michele S.
Berlin, CT
Although this toothpaste is only $1.00 I think it's great. It whitenes my teeth and leaves a nice fresh taste in my mouth. I have never had a cavity in the 30 years I have been using it either!
Jackie T.
Portsmouth, OH
My son had what the dentist called "staining" on his teeth since he was little. After a tip from my sister's dental hygienist, we tried UltraBrite and the staining has pretty much disappeared, and even our dentist was impressed!
Savannah
Minneapolis, MN
This is the most effective whitening toothpast I have used (and I have tried MANY). If I use something else and come back to this I can always tell the difference. Love this stuff.
cheyenne T.
Oil City, PA
Got this after I got my braces off. My teeth aren't too yellow but I've seen some change since I got this. So in love with how well it actually worked.
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Good flavor. Great price. Sensitive on teeth. Anti-cavity and whitening
action. Bought from Walmart and Dollar Tree. Repeat user. No complaints!