Hair CareHair ProductsHair TreatmentsAGEbeautiful
Ultra Bond Synergy No 2+ Deep Conditioner Treatment

Ultra Bond Synergy No. 2+ Deep Conditioner Treatment

• Contains Bond-Building Arginine, Silk Amino Acids and Keratin to beautifully maintain the integrity of hair*
  • With built-in bonding for stronger*, shinier and more youthful-looking hair.
  • Leaves your hair incredibly soft, silky and full of radiant shine
  • Makes hair stronger and healthier-looking with each use
  • Enforces bonds and strengthens hair*
  • For color-treated or highlighted hair
  • Richly nourishes & protects hair

AGEbeautiful's 1st collection of daily maintenance products with built-in bonding for stronger*, shinier and more youthful-looking hair. Helps protect the hair fiber for minimized breakage*. Contains Bond-Building Arginine, Silk Amino Acids and Keratin to beautifully maintain the integrity of hair*.

* Combing Breakage Study on damaged hair with Ultra Bond™ Cleanse and Condition/Deep Treatment

HaaS anyone seen a difference after using this for a prolong time?
Start your review of Ultra Bond Synergy No. 2+ Deep Conditioner Treatment!
How would you rate this product?
Taylor C.
Lancaster, PA
Ultra Bond Synergy No. 2+ Deep Conditioner Treatment uploaded by Taylor C.
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
Personally, I think this product is incredible quality for the price. It lasts forever, smells great and leaves your hair feeling so refreshed. I like to use it as a treatment right after I am finished bleaching my hair, then use a toner, then use this again to really seal the color and condition my ends. It’s amazing, I highly recommend!
Roxanne O.
Bakersfield , CA
1,172 reviews
Ultra Bond Synergy No. 2+ Deep Conditioner Treatment uploaded by Roxanne O.
This Ultra Bond Synergy No. 2+ Deep Conditioner Treatment worked great, it rehydrates your hair and leaves it feeling soft. It’s not the most high quality mask but it does the job for the 9.99 price point, i enjoyed it. I’d recommend giving the line a try if you get the opportunity. Pro tip: use a hair mask when you work out to let it sit longer & be activated ore because of the heat you generate! Lastly, i received this product complimentary from @zotosprofessional and @Influenster for testing purposes.
αмαи∂α ℓ.
Surprise, AZ
Ultra Bond Synergy No. 2+ Deep Conditioner Treatment uploaded by αмαи∂α ℓ.
I love a good free product but deep conditioner is a must have in my book like just marinating in my head 😍
Stephanie F.
Staten Island, NY
Ultra Bond Synergy No. 2+ Deep Conditioner Treatment uploaded by Stephanie F.
This deep conditioner is the bomb! It left my hair feeling amazing after I did my color! I would not change a thing about it and it smells amazing!
Brianna W.
Hopkinsville, KY
Ultra Bond Synergy No. 2+ Deep Conditioner Treatment uploaded by Brianna W.
It's no secret that I love Zotos products. Partially because I grew up with a cosmetologist as a mother and although I hated the perm smell, I loved the shiny Zotos boxes. I have bought several Zotos products at Sally and was super excited to receive an entire Zotos VoxBox. This conditioner is amazing! It left my daughters hair feeling soft and manageable right after using a lightener which is unheard of at this price point! I will absolutely continue purchasing this.
Jessica C.
Deltona, FL
Ultra Bond Synergy No. 2+ Deep Conditioner Treatment uploaded by Jessica C.
A little goes a long way! I used this after I had lightened my clients hair she had prior color and a relaxer and after this conditioner I was able to comb through her hair with no issues! After stying the hair it still looked strong and healthy
Kimberly O.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Ultra Bond Synergy No. 2+ Deep Conditioner Treatment uploaded by Kimberly O.
This is a good way to condition your hair after an lighten treatment. This is a rich conditioner that helps soften your hair. The packaging is simple abd easy to find at Sally's. I recommend this product to anyone who needs it.
Malissa C.
East Hardwick, VT
Ultra Bond Synergy No. 2+ Deep Conditioner Treatment uploaded by Malissa C.
Can I just say wow! This stuff made my hair so smooth again and it actually looked repaired! It was amazing I highly recommended this product for anybody Who has blonde hair or not even blonde hair but kind of dead hair to use this because it works so amazingly!
Amber D.
Bloomfield, NY
Ultra Bond Synergy No. 2+ Deep Conditioner Treatment uploaded by Amber D.
I'm in LOVE with this deep conditioning treatment! My hair has never felt better or looked healthier!! And it smells AMAZING! I will definitely be buying this again and recommending it to family and friends.
Kristen R.
Wolverine Lk, MI
Ultra Bond Synergy No. 2+ Deep Conditioner Treatment uploaded by Kristen R.
Loved using this after highlighting my client. Leaves the hair smooth and shines like a diamond. She has fine hair and it didn‘t weigh her hair down. Lots of bounce still in the hair. I received this product complimentary for testing