• Contains Bond-Building Arginine, Lysine and Keratin to beautifully maintain the integrity of hair*
  • With built-in bonding for stronger*, shinier and more youthful-looking hair.
  • Leaves your hair incredibly soft, silky and full of radiant shine
  • On or Off-Scalp application• Suitable for bowl & brush
  • Enforces bonds and strengthens hair*
  • Lifts up to 9+ levels

AGEbeautiful's new powder lightener+ has built-in bonding for stronger*, shinier and more youthful-looking hair. Helps protect the hair fiber for minimized breakage*. Contains Bond-Building Arginine, Lysine and Keratin to beautifully maintain the integrity of hair*.

So I'm wanting to try this to touch up my roots from my highlights do you think it will do the job? If so what do you recommend? I really can't afford a hair stylist at the moment and I recieved this kit from influester for free so I want to try it. I dont even mind going fully blonde. I just need tips on what to do and how to do it. I dont want a brassy root area.
Start your review of Ultra Bond Powder Lightener!
How would you rate this product?
Commerce City, CO
Ultra Bond Powder Lightener uploaded by Aly E.
I did 4 out of 5 stars because the product definitely lightened most of my hair but not all of it. I had trouble with it on my roots where I hadn’t colored or bleached yet and even with the toner it remained brassy. I used a purple depositing shampoo, not purple toning, to fix this and then it was super cute afterwards. (I already had the greenish tone which I cannot get out, even with bleach, from when I had teal in my hair in December ‘18😅)
Snellville, GA
Ultra Bond Powder Lightener uploaded by olivia_cox1107 C.
I absolutely love this bleach it definitely worked so well on my clients!! #FreeProduct #AGEbeautiful #zotosprofessional #contest #FreeProduct @influenster @zotosprofessional As you cam see I have one happy client sending me pics hahaha thank you for my free products zotosprofessional and influenster AGEbeautiful Permanent Liqui-Creme Topcoat Toners Ultra Bond Powder Lightener Zotos AGE beautiful Creme Developer 20 Volume Ultra Bond Synergy No. 1 Cleanse Shampoo Ultra Bond Synergy No. 2+ Deep Conditioner Treatment
Staten Island , NY
This Leitner was really nice and I’m happy that you can find it at Sally’s for a great price. It’s nice to use for quick touchups like I did. I do wish I left it in a little bit longer so I could let in my hair more but I don’t typically light in my hair myself and I go to the salon to do it so I didn’t want to over process it and damage my hair. I do have more product left to use so I plan on using it again and seeing how much lighter I can get my hair.
Bakersfield , CA
1,158 reviews
Ultra Bond Powder Lightener uploaded by Roxanne O.
This Ultra Bond Powder Lightener worked great, it lightened and it didn’t leave hair patchy or feeling fried. It lightened rather timely. Not too fast. Not too slow. Hair looked and felt great pre toner. I’d recommend giving the line a try if you get the opportunity. Pro tip: don’t wash your hair a day or two before lightening it. So you strip built up oils and not all of your hair! Lastly, i received this product complimentary from @zotosprofessional and @Influenster for testing purposes.
Forks, WA
I absolutely love this Agebeautiful Ultra bond powder lightner. Surprisingly my hair feels and looks so much healthier then it did before.I love the way my hair looks and feels. Other brands that I have tried l before left my hair feeling like straw and unhealthy. I got this product complementary, in my Vox box from Influenster .I will absolutely buy this product.I highly recommend.
Louisville, KY
Ultra Bond Powder Lightener uploaded by Amanda H.
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
This is my new go to bleach!! I bleach mine constantly and it has taken a toll on my hair but this bleach somehow kept my hair intact. Almost no fall out!! That is insane! I will pay the extra price tag to ensure my hair remains intact. Thank u to the person who told me to try it!! It lifts quickly as well! I recommend it to everyone now! I easily achieved the grey I was going for!
Bluffton, IN
This lightener, though strong in smell, was absolutely the best bleach I have EVER used in my life time. I may even say it's better than the one I used in beauty school!! If I could change anything, it would be the smell. But, lightener just smells! I would 100% buy it again. Seeing as thought I went out and bought more after I recieved it all for free in m uh voxbox!😂
Hopkinsville, KY
Ultra Bond Powder Lightener uploaded by Brianna W.
It's no secret that I love Zotos products. Partially because I grew up with a cosmetologist as a mother and although I hated the perm smell, I loved the shiny Zotos boxes. I have bought several Zotos products at Sally and was super excited to receive an entire Zotos VoxBox. This lightener worked wonderfully and with minimal damage. I would definitely buy again.
East Hardwick, VT
This was just the extra cherry on top of the whole beautiful hair Sunday! You have to use it all together and the results are so amazing I highly recommend buying the whole kit! It made my hair color looks so amazing and it didn’t look dead whatsoever plus the color lasted forever! I highly recommend it for sure to anybody with any kind of hair honestly.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
I've used this for the past couple times I've done my own highlights and each time I'm surprised. It does a good job lifting the colour and my ends are somehow still on my head. This lightener has a good consistency as well. I still felt I needed to tone it afterwards so the blue tone didn't really do anything for me. But definite would purchase again.