• Contains Bond-Building Arginine, Lysine and Keratin to beautifully maintain the integrity of hair*
  • With built-in bonding for stronger*, shinier and more youthful-looking hair.
  • Leaves your hair incredibly soft, silky and full of radiant shine
  • On or Off-Scalp application• Suitable for bowl & brush
  • Enforces bonds and strengthens hair*
  • Lifts up to 9+ levels

AGEbeautiful's new powder lightener+ has built-in bonding for stronger*, shinier and more youthful-looking hair. Helps protect the hair fiber for minimized breakage*. Contains Bond-Building Arginine, Lysine and Keratin to beautifully maintain the integrity of hair*.

So I'm wanting to try this to touch up my roots from my highlights do you think it will do the job? If so what do you recommend? I really can't afford a hair stylist at the moment and I recieved this kit from influester for free so I want to try it. I dont even mind going fully blonde. I just need tips on what to do and how to do it. I dont want a brassy root area.
Start your review of Ultra Bond Powder Lightener!
How would you rate this product?
Ranson, WV
Ultra Bond Powder Lightener uploaded by Jenifer P.
This was a great at home bleach. I definitely recommend this the processing time was very quick and the color turned out just as I expected.
Kings Park, NY
Ultra Bond Powder Lightener uploaded by Samantha C.
AMAZING. Especially for the pricepoint, i would 10 out of 10 recommend to anyone who is looking to go blonde or to even use professionally
Murfreesboro, TN
Works great! It lightened well. Comparable to similar products of its kind. I received this free for testing purposes from Influenster.
Los Angeles , CA
I love this whole Agebeautiful hair care package! It was so easy to use and had EVERYTHING you could need for the perfect home dye job!
Falling Wtrs, WV
Ultra Bond Powder Lightener uploaded by Cassidy B.
This was amazing!!!! I went from teal to blonde in just a week with these products! And my hair isn't fried! Im absolutely in love!!!!
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
The consistency is smooth and not too thick. I love that it is tinted blue! This seemed to lift pretty well and I would use it again.
Amarillo, TX
Ultra Bond Powder Lightener uploaded by Jericha P.
Lifted 3 levels within 20 minutes loved it and will most definitely use again in the future! I was honored to receive this for free!
Philadelphia, PA
I didn’t love this lightener. I’ve used so many other lighteners that work a lot better than this one. I won’t be reaching for this.
Swedesboro, NJ
Ultra Bond Powder Lightener uploaded by Shelby W.
An amazing lightener! I was able to lift my hair with little to no damage! I loved this and it wasn’t overly strong in scent either!
Phoenix, AZ
Lightener is a tough product to use without training but this product gives you the information you need to give it a try yourself.