• Contains Bond-Building Arginine, Lysine and Keratin to beautifully maintain the integrity of hair*
  • With built-in bonding for stronger*, shinier and more youthful-looking hair.
  • Leaves your hair incredibly soft, silky and full of radiant shine
  • On or Off-Scalp application• Suitable for bowl & brush
  • Enforces bonds and strengthens hair*
  • Lifts up to 9+ levels

AGEbeautiful's new powder lightener+ has built-in bonding for stronger*, shinier and more youthful-looking hair. Helps protect the hair fiber for minimized breakage*. Contains Bond-Building Arginine, Lysine and Keratin to beautifully maintain the integrity of hair*.

So I'm wanting to try this to touch up my roots from my highlights do you think it will do the job? If so what do you recommend? I really can't afford a hair stylist at the moment and I recieved this kit from influester for free so I want to try it. I dont even mind going fully blonde. I just need tips on what to do and how to do it. I dont want a brassy root area.
Start your review of Ultra Bond Powder Lightener!
How would you rate this product?
Jessica L.
East Syracuse, NY
Ultra Bond Powder Lightener uploaded by Jessica L.
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
During the pandemic I've been on a hair transformation journey from decades of box black dye to as light as I could get it so that I can apply some fun colors. I wanted to do a review on this lightener because of how great it lifted and how much less damage my hair sustained compared to some other brands I've tried in the past. I started with color removers then bleached and just toned a couple hours ago also with age beautiful ultra Bond toner I highly recommend this brand!
Taylor C.
Lancaster, PA
Ultra Bond Powder Lightener uploaded by Taylor C.
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
This product is the absolute best. I read a Pinterest article to help get a better balayage but also not destroy the quality of my hair and THIS IS IT!!! I used it with a level 30 developer for 30 minutes in my hair. It lightened quickly, didn’t destroy my ends & the color was great even before using the toner I planned to use (which is also this brand in the pale ash blonde). It’s so reasonable which obviously makes it even better!
Sara M.
Ultra Bond Powder Lightener uploaded by Sara M.
Yes! I love that this product makes it easy to lighten from home. Use with the shampoo and deep conditioner to stay healthy.
Brianna W.
Hopkinsville, KY
Ultra Bond Powder Lightener uploaded by Brianna W.
It's no secret that I love Zotos products. Partially because I grew up with a cosmetologist as a mother and although I hated the perm smell, I loved the shiny Zotos boxes. I have bought several Zotos products at Sally and was super excited to receive an entire Zotos VoxBox. This lightener worked wonderfully and with minimal damage. I would definitely buy again.
Jenifer P.
Ranson, WV
Ultra Bond Powder Lightener uploaded by Jenifer P.
This was a great at home bleach. I definitely recommend this the processing time was very quick and the color turned out just as I expected.
Jenny H.
Lake Worth, FL
Ultra Bond Powder Lightener uploaded by Jenny H.
This lightener was magic! I decided to try this product on one of my guests and her color was stunning! The lift was strong and it left the texture of her hair in silky condition. I recommend this product to anyone looking for a new lightener!
Leah C.
Tarentum , PA
Ultra Bond Powder Lightener uploaded by Leah C.
My hair is notoriously hard to lift even though it’s naturally only a dark blonde. This lightener defiantly lightened much faster than my old powder did! I still needed two applications but I think that was because I missed a big spot (oops!) When I repurchase it I intend on making sure I miss no spots and leaving it on a bit longer in hopes to only have to go through one bleaching session! I really liked it!! This product was gifted to be in exchange for my honest opinion!
MaKayla J.
Louisville, KY
Ultra Bond Powder Lightener uploaded by MaKayla J.
I love this whole Agebeautiful hair care line! It was so easy to use and had EVERYTHING you could need for the perfect home dye job! Even better it doesn’t dry your hair out like a lot of products can. I got this free to test, but I’ll be buying it next time for my touch up
Roxanne O.
Bakersfield , CA
1,172 reviews
Ultra Bond Powder Lightener uploaded by Roxanne O.
This Ultra Bond Powder Lightener worked great, it lightened and it didn’t leave hair patchy or feeling fried. It lightened rather timely. Not too fast. Not too slow. Hair looked and felt great pre toner. I’d recommend giving the line a try if you get the opportunity. Pro tip: don’t wash your hair a day or two before lightening it. So you strip built up oils and not all of your hair! Lastly, i received this product complimentary from @zotosprofessional and @Influenster for testing purposes.
Darcy B.
Kingwood, WV
Ultra Bond Powder Lightener uploaded by Darcy B.
First I'd like to say that the consistency of this stuff is strange. I didn't like that part. I love that it is purple and has toning properties. The hair lifted evenly. overall a decent product. I would consider repurchasing.