Ultra Always Ultra pads Overnight w/Flexi-Wings 12 count uploaded by Rinoa C.

BY ALWAYS

Always Ultra Thin Pads offer up to 8 hours of LeakGuard Protection and feature Flexi-Wings that flex as you move, helping them to stay put and protect against leaks. The LeakGuard Core pulls fluid deep into the core and away from the edges for clean, dry protection. see more...

Mikaela H.
Klamath falls , OR
Great product and good protection....... Excellent for after baby use! Have never leaked using these.
Candice L.
This a so great for overnight, it protects from any leakage. I love always brands, its the best.
Amanda S.
La Porte, TX
These are the only pads I use, they work perfect for me. I don't have to worry about leaks.
Lauren R.
Ewa Beach, HI
My go to when my monthly friend arrives , lol . Very absorbent & doesn't break easily ­čĹŹ­čĆ╝
Kassandra S.
Fort Worth, TX
Only ones i use i don't think ill ever try out any other brand just because i love these
Shania L.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Great protection and coverage all night long. You can find these practically any where
Diannys C.
My favorite ones, love them and makes me feel confortable. Is a nice option
Ashley D.
These are my favourite brand and type of pads. Perfect for those heavy flow days and nights. I like to buy mine at Costco where they come in a big box and it lasts many, many months. They are super absorbant and still feel very thin and comfortable in your undies :)
Venice D.
Spruce grove, AZ
Always will always be my favorite brand of pads ever. It is the most comfortable pad i have worn in years. It has good absorption so you can keep it there for longer but i would not suggest it. Everytime i sleep im always scared of me staining my pjs but this prevents it everytime. Also it is so thin that it looks so seamless even with leggings.
Kaman C.
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Great on nights when my flow isn't too heavy, otherwise, they get a little overwhelmed because I sleep on my side.