Ultra Always Ultra pads Overnight w/Flexi-Wings 12 count uploaded by Rinoa C.

BY ALWAYS

Always Ultra Thin Pads offer up to 8 hours of LeakGuard Protection and feature Flexi-Wings that flex as you move, helping them to stay put and protect against leaks. The LeakGuard Core pulls fluid deep into the core and away from the edges for clean, dry protection. see more...

Sara D.
These are the only pads i buy. they are the only ones that work for me. i wish, however, that i did not have to wear them backward compaired to the way they say to use them. ifbi use them the way printed, my underwear never make it.
Jennie C.
These are the only pads that I use. I feel more secure using the overnights as my regular pad. They are longer and there is more surface area. There's way more protection that way.
March A.
I usually have heavy periods and these pads always save me during bedtime. I've tried many brands before and so far these pads are the only kind that won't stain my bed sheets:(
Chante L.
Brooklyn, NY
Whenever it's that time of the month I feel like these are you the best pads to use because of it's long length and extendable wings. You can't go wrong with the overnight pads.
Cristal m.
oxford, nc
I use these at night and they are fantastic I don't wake up in a flood (exaggerating) like other pads that don't resist all night
Tina H.
I go to Costco to get the wholesale set. Definitely works as an overnight protection against leakage. Also useful for those second to third days...
Stephanie L.
Millbrae, CA
These are great for night time! They're a little long for wearing during the day, but they're still great
jessica r.
Corbin, KY
These lads offer the ultimate protection without being too bulky. The wings help them stay in place, preventing leaks.
Amanda S.
La Porte, Tx
These are the only pads I use, they work perfect for me. I don't have to worry about leaks.
Bonnie B.
They always work well for my when I use them, and I tend to use them throughout the day without any problems