BeautyFaceFacial SkincareShiseido
Ultimune Eye Power Infusing Eye Concentrate, 15ml

Ultimune Eye Power Infusing Eye Concentrate, 15ml

Consider this the must-have staple piece of your eye care regimen. It helps enhance the benefits of anything you put on top of it, while also defending and strengthening skin to fight off visible dark circles, wrinkles, and dryness or roughness. Especially for delicate skin around the eyes, this formula acts as both protection from potential damage and a buffer to the daily assault that can visibly age skin.

• 82% of women who used the formula as a pre-treatment before eye cream felt it boosted the benefits of their regular eye care products after 4 weeks, regardless of their skin type, concern and age.*

How to use:

To Use: Apply morning and evening after cleansing, balancing skin and applying Ultimune Power Infusing Concentrate. Follow with eye cream that addresses targeted concerns.

Key ingredients:

• Shiseido’s exclusive Ultimune Complex™ is formulated with Bulgarian Rose Water, Aqua In Pool and Yeast Extract to protect and strengthen skin against damage and signs of aging.
  • ImuMoisture Extract™ helps enhance the effects of Ultimune Complex™ to strengthen the delicate skin around the eye area.
  • Powerful botanical blend of Gingko Biloba Leaf Extract, Shiso and Thyme maintains a healthy skin surface and protects against impurities.

Water(Aqua/Eau), Dimethicone, Glycerin, Dipropylene Glycol, Sd Alcohol 40-b (Alcohol Denat.), Sorbitol, Xylitol, Methyl Gluceth-10, Sodium Chloride, Peg-10 Dimethicone, Peg/Ppg-19/19 Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Phenoxyethanol, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Erythritol, Nylon-12, Cellulose Gum, Tocopheryl Acetate, Peg/Ppg-14/7 Dimethyl Ether, Peg/Ppg-17/4 Dimethyl Ether, Rosa Damascena Flower Water, Fragrance (Parfum), Butylene Glycol, Tocopherol, Trisodium Edta, Ectoin, Linalool, Sodium Metabisulfite, Geraniol, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Citronellol, Sodium Carboxymethyl Beta-glucan, Thymus Serpillum Extract, Perilla Ocymoides Leaf Extract

HooW is this for sensitive skin??
Imm 36, anyone in this age group see a difference ?
What age group is this product appropriate for, would it be good for someone in their 20’s or is it for more mature skin?
Start your review of Ultimune Eye Power Infusing Eye Concentrate, 15ml!
Emily P.
Brandon, FL
Ultimune Eye Power Infusing Eye Concentrate, 15ml uploaded by Emily P.
Ultimune Eye Power Infusing Eye Concentrate, 15ml uploaded by Emily P.
This was my favorite #complimentary product from @influenster and @shiseido so far! 😍 This product is a perfect lightweight serum to add to an everyday skincare routine. It has a pleasant scent that isn’t overpowering and it instantly hydrated my skin, leaving it feeling softer than before. ❤️ I’ve been using this serum for about 3 weeks now and I have already noticed a difference in my complexion- it’s brighter, less dark spots, and it feels firmer. I was also happy that it didn’t make me break out- at all. 🙏🏻☺️ Sometimes adding a new product can irritate our sensitive skin, but I was relieved to report this was all good for me. 👍🏻👍🏻 #ultimune #ShiseidoSkincare #contest #complimentary @shiseido @Influenster
Marcy A.
Oklahoma City, OK
Ultimune Eye Power Infusing Eye Concentrate, 15ml uploaded by Marcy A.
I received this complimentary in exchange for my honest review! I started adding this into my daily skincare routine and saw drastic results within one week! I have been having issues with my skin being dehydrated but this fixed that! And the overall appearance of my skin improved also! I’m so impressed seriously!!
Maresli P.
Canutillo, TX
Ultimune Eye Power Infusing Eye Concentrate, 15ml uploaded by Maresli P.
An antioxidant-rich serum that defends against visible daily damage and premature aging, leaving your skin feeling hydrated, smooth, supple, and strong. After so many brands used in the past I am staying with this one !! the skin is soft and smooth the quality of this product is evident without a doubt using it from now on is the best option! 🤩💖🧴Ultimune Eye Power Infusing Eye Concentrate, 15ml
Elani W.
Bellingham, WA
Ultimune Eye Power Infusing Eye Concentrate, 15ml uploaded by Elani W.
Purchased at: ULTA
Edit: turns out this is the regular serum I have, not the eye serum! This is my first eye serum. It's such a great idea, why wouldn't you want to care for your most delicate skin? On applying, I was surprised by the smell - it almost has an alcohol note - but I didn't find it to be at all drying or harsh.
Mari U.
Düsseldorf, NW
Ultimune Eye Power Infusing Eye Concentrate, 15ml uploaded by Mari U.
Purchased at: FragranceNet.com
Pros: It smells lovely (like ginger), feels lightweight on the skin and absorbs quickly. Application always gave me the feeling of being in a spa. It reduced the fine lines under my eyes from dryness visibly. A little goes a long way. The 15 ml lasted me for half a year despite daily usage. The product design is both functional and gorgeous. Overall, I was happy with the product. Cons: It is not rich enough for my under eye area (I have normal skin with occasional dry patches), so I combined it with regular eye cream. As such, I think it is a bit expensive. Edit: I read Shiseido's description of this product. Apparently, it is really intended for usage BEFORE eye cream to boost its effectiveness. So I guess it is like an eye serum...
Maja S.
This Shiseido Best product for eyes. I use it AM and PM and find that blurs the look of expression lines around my eyes. I wake up with less puffiness, which I love, plus my concealer applies better. The eye area looks brighter too! Would recommend for sure.
tiffany C.
Quincy, MA
Ultimune Eye Power Infusing Eye Concentrate, 15ml uploaded by tiffany C.
I really liked the original Ultimune power infusing serum concentrate, so when I found out that there was also an eye serum I knew I had to try it out! The first thing I noticed was how light it was and how soft my under eye was. I really enjoyed how quickly it absorbed into my skin and felt like the base for the rest of my skincare routine!
Terri C.
I love the ultimune line from Shiseido! I apply this after essence water and before serum and moisturizer. It has a really nice texture, feels so lightweight and just glides on smoothly. It supposed to strengthen the skin around your eye area, which is much needed. Definitely recommend!
SkynCara L.
Ultimune Eye Power Infusing Eye Concentrate, 15ml uploaded by SkynCara L.
Purchased at: Macy's
I developed tiny bumps under my eyes from this product. I was a bit disappointed given I use the formula for the face and I had spectacular results that were immediate. It’s definitely quite pricey but I was fortunate to be able to return it at Macy’s. I will not be purchasing this again.  I will say that it did illuminate my eyes and they felt hydrated. The results for me are immediate with this brand which is so great, especially if you have a reaction to it because you will know almost immediately.  i’d suggest to anyone to request samples at your local department store prior to purchasing.
Amber Dawn H.
This nice, sinks into the skin and leaves it feeling smooth and moisturized but the price is just to much for me not being really wowed by the results
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Natia A.
Brooklyn, NY
il y a 2 ans
Stacey J. il y a un an
I seen immediate results around my eyes. I had a breakout from the moderna vaccine, it cleared it up in 2 days. I would pay the price for this!
Ketevan M.