ultime8 sublime beauty cleansing oil Shu Uemura

Cashmere skin quality: ultime8 complex delivers softer, smoother and moisturized skin for an exquisite makeup finish. The precious essence of 8 exquisite botanical origin oils has been merged together. These oils, carefully sought out from Chinese medicines and beauty oils all over the world, are proven to have the highest skincare efficacy. Utlime8 cleansing oil effortlessly removes all make-up and impurities. <br /> <br /> <a href=http://www.shuuemura-usa.com/cleansing-oil-pioneer/discover-cleansing-oil,default,sc.html>learn more about makeup removers and cleansing oils</a></p>

Why is this colour the most expensive of all Shu Uemura Cleansing Oil? What’s so special about this colour?
Does this contain parabens?
Has anyone had a chance to try this? Is it sticky or textured oddly? Also has anyone had any breakouts while using it?
Start your review of ultime8 sublime beauty cleansing oil Shu Uemura!
Amsterdam, OH
This is the best stuff ever I have very oily skin and sensitive and this has made my skin look and feel so much better I swear by this. Prices vary by size of bottle so give it a try I recommend 10/10.
brooklyn, NY
Very nice oil cleanser. I’ll be honest, I bought this because it was in super Mario packaging while I was in Japan, but the oil cleanser works well. It’s very pricy and I’m not sure it’s worth the money vs other cleansers.
All of the Shu Uemura cleansing oils are excellent products. I love to use this in winter when my skin tends to be extra dry. It takes off my eye makeup without tugging and leaves the rest of my face nice and soft. It is pricey but a little goes a looooong way and it lasts forever. A worthwhile splurge!
TAMPA, FL
I use this product everyday to melt away my make up and it’s my first step in my evening regimen. It’s definitely more expensive than other oil cleansers but it’s worth it because one big bottle lasts me almost 6 months of every day use.
By far this is the best cleansing oil I ever used. It clean very well and after washed off my face does not feel oily at all. My skin feel soft and clean after using this product.
Lawrenceville, GA
Always my skin's best friend. Will never live without this. Smell and feel so clean and fresh. I love this deep cleansing oils.
Ann arbor, MI
I love Shu Eumera’s cleansing oils! All of them! They clean off all the dirt and makeup.
Chubbuck
I only got to try this for a week and I fell in love with it! I only had a small amount in the bottle when I received it because of shipping issues but I will be riding another one soon! It was so easy to use and it cleaned my face perfectly!
Vancouver
Purchased at: Shu Uemura
This product is pretty good overall as it boasts quite a few natural ingredients. Although the packaging is rather minimalistic, it reflects the effectiveness of this product as a cleanser. I find that it works quite well, but for the hefty price tag, I wish I could’ve seen some more visible results. However, it leaves skin relatively moisturized and eliminates the need for double cleansing, which is definitely a plus.
Richmond, BC
Purchased at: Sephora
I’m on my 4th bottle ever since I started using this and I love love it. It removes all my makeup, even waterproof mascara, effortlessly. I have dry skin and it makes my skin feel so soft and plump after. I’ve tried other cleansing oils and they just do not do the job of moisturizing my skin as well as this one.