Ultimate Tuffy Ring Dog Toy in Red Paw uploaded by Jaime G.

BY NONE

Give your dog a toy that is both durable and exciting with this Ultimate Tuffy Ring toy. It has multiple squeakers and will float in water, allowing you and your best friend to play anywhere. see more...

• I have a chocolate lab, weighs around 80-90 pounds and can rip mo...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Alexandria N.
I have 2 very strong dogs who are very difficult to shop for. These toys are fairly strong but i find there's nothing my boys can't destroy!
Dani S.
Clear Lake, WI
My dog can destroy any toy and we have had this ring for over a year and it's still going strong. Worth the money!
Thea K.
Dublin, OH
My dog hasn't been able to destroy this one which is a miracle! I'd recommend it for any big chewers
Keely C.
Evansville, IN
This is one of maybe three toys that our extreme chewers haven't destroyed! This Tuffy ring is well worth the money as it has lasted us over six months. Our pit and our boxer love to play tug of war with this. This is one of the few dog toy brands I can buy with confidence!
Anastasia  C.
San Diego, CA
I have a 10 month old Rottweiler and he can destroy toys in a couple of hours. I was desperate to try a toy that could last a decent amount of time and thought I'd give this toy a try since it advertised as the "toughest soft dog toy". However he destroyed the toy within an hour! This is definitely not the toughest soft dog toy out there! I have tried other brands that are cheaper and have lasted a bit longer.
Jaime G.
Gilmanton, NH
This is hands down the best toy we have found for out large breed pup! WE use it primarily for fetch so we don't let him just sit and chew it...I imagine he would ruin it quickly that way. He could run after this for hours, it has been a lifesaver in the snow as his typical tennis balls would be thrown and then immediately lost in the snow! This allows him to run and play all year long. Worth every penny!
Sarah C.
These toys are really tough! I have a Rottweiler and he didn't tear this toy up as fast as I thought he would. He did eventually tear it up but it lasted quite a while! I would recommend this to dog owners!
Tiffanie E.
Cold Lake, AB
Oh my goodness, this is a tough toy. My girl is a pitty and she destroys toys like nothing. She's only had it a week but it's still intact! Would definitely recommend!!
Paige H.
Toronto, ON
I have a chocolate lab, weighs around 80-90 pounds and can rip most toys to shreds. I've been looking at this brand for awhile now in pet stores and was wondering if it really is as durable as it promotes